Les Mills COMBAT is on Pre-Order

Options
I'm sooooooo excited!!! Anybody else into this with me come late December or so when it arrives????

Replies

• hiitrocks
    Options
    I guess I will have to wait even longer as I am in the UK but sounds right up my alley! I am nearly finished with insanity and am going to take it easier till Christmas and then want to start a new program in the new year...not sure if it will be ready for the Uk market then but would be interested if it is
  • SamSkinnyJeans
    Options
    Les Mills offers DVDs? I do the classes and Combat is awesome!!!
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes, go to beachbody.com they have Les Mills Pump (which I haven't done) but the new Combat videos you can pre-order now via mail they should be avail right around xmas time.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have been comparing this to TapoutXT and so confused as to which one would be better. Have you ever looked at the TapoutXt? I definitely want to get one of these programs....just trying to make up my mind!!
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of TapoutXt, I will definately look it up though...thanks for the info ;)
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up - best deal is to get your Les Mills Combat pre-order or Les Mills Pump program from a Team Beachbody coach as you will get a free bonus workout in your shipment. Also, the Combat pre-order includes shipping - but only if pre-ordered by 12/4. :-)
  • samlankford
    Options
    ordered mine just a little bit ago.. change it up a bit from insanity/asylum/p90x2... can't wait to start it:happy: