6 Week 6 Pack Level 2

Options
So I completed 3 weeks of level 1 and LOVED it. I got the hang of it quickly and really worked up a sweat. Yesterday I started Level 2 and hated it. I feel like it's all leg exercises. I woke up and the only thing that's sore is the back of my thighs and butt. I am a completely uncoordinated person and felt like I could not correctly do the exercises either. I felt like my form was all over the place with the lunges and twisting. I only attempted the 1st half because I knew there was no way in hell I could have double timed it, not because I was too tired, but because of the form.

Has anyone else felt the same way? Did you complete it or just continue with level 1?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I actually love Level 2 more than 1 now! I felt like I was flailing at first - those rolling T's with a kick? Total disaster, but now I can do them. There is a lot of leg work, but all that & the cardio works your core and burns the fat. I get a much better calorie burn with Level 2 than with 1. Keep at it, your balance & coordination will improve. :smile:
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing ripped in 30 but along side this i put on another random Jillian dvd after ripped and 1 day last week i put in the 6week 6 pack and donno if it was because it was straight after ripped but i felt it really fast paced. I did finish it but all week have been avoiding putting that one in the dvd player again so go figure, musta been a killer lol.

Listening to u two, i think i'll try level 2 as i prefer being on my feet more than my back and it sounds like it's more leg work which i can handle. My abs were killing me the next day after that workout too.

Good luck people! :heart:
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing ripped in 30 but along side this i put on another random Jillian dvd after ripped and 1 day last week i put in the 6week 6 pack and donno if it was because it was straight after ripped but i felt it really fast paced. I did finish it but all week have been avoiding putting that one in the dvd player again so go figure, musta been a killer lol.

Listening to u two, i think i'll try level 2 as i prefer being on my feet more than my back and it sounds like it's more leg work which i can handle. My abs were killing me the next day after that workout too.

Good luck people! :heart:

You are on your feet much more with level 2, that's for sure! It's a nice change, but also challenging.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I really like level one and two of 6w6p. That is my favorite JM DVD.
    Level two is a lot harder I felt then level one, but still a great workout.
    Remember getting a 6 pack isnt about the crunch ( yes I am quoting Jillian)
    It is more about cardio.
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    how did you log 6 week 6 pack on mfp?