Hi I'm from staffordshire

Options
Hi everyone I'm new on this site I've started dieting and am finding it really hard,it seems some people find it easy to lose weight I love my food too much but I'm determined to do it.hope to get to know some of you guys on here.

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    From California, but my mum was raised in York... You will do fine if you can find some recipes that you like that are lower calorie and you are totally honest with yourself. At the end of the day only one thing will work, yagottawanna!
  • maheffe
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new too, but people are very friendly and supportive. Good Luck! (we're all in this together!)
  • Jackie80taylor
    Jackie80taylor Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hello i'm from birmingham, i've been on here 200 days today :-) feel free to add me as a friend if you like, i am on here most days.
  • marlown
    marlown Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm from the St. Louis area. Welcome to MFP! It's a great way to keep you accountable. I, too, love my food too much! It's an ongoing journey, a battle at times, but it helps to record what you eat and stay in contact with people who are trying to exercise and eat right. You can friend me on MFP if you like.
  • johnbradbury
    Options
    Thanks for your reply your right I need to find some meals I like
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I love food to, but it comes down to sensible options in the end, once you start logging I find it becomes second nature on what is a good option & what is not, but the odd bad choice can be included
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm from Birmingham, UK. Welcome to the site hope you settle in ok
  • johnbradbury
    Options
    Thank you very much