Hi, new here

Options
Hi – I actually found this site on my iPhone. I wanted to have something to carry around with me all day and input my calories. This seems like a really great tool for me now. I’ve always been active, but never enough to get that extra weight off. I hovered around the 20lb overweight mark for several years and only over the last two year has it increased. I need to lose a total of 35 lbs. Wow – it’s odd admitting that. I am really hoping that this site helps me see what I’m eating and how I’m eating it. And I’m really looking forward to the support from all of you here.

Here’s to getting healthy again.

Replies

• RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I am still quite new here, but I am really enjoying the website. :-)
  • Hevakmj
    Hevakmj Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to mfp :) It's a brilliant site, full of all the support and encouragement you could need! Everyone's here for the same reasons, it's like being a part of weight watchers but going to the meetings online haha!! I use the iPhone app too.. it's really handy isn't it!

Here's to new beginnings. Enjoy :)
  • denisef
    denisef Posts: 1
    Options
    My smart and savvy niece told me about MyFitnessPal .... i'd been wondering if there were any sites like it out there! So happy to have this resource. I'm 45 and want to be fit so I can get out there and into life again. It's too easy to hide at home!!
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you will def fine what you need here. I just joined this month and have gotten a lot out of this site!