Canadian looking for some inspiration !!

Options
I have been on here for a while now and am well on my way to reaching my goal. Need some new inspiration however as I am starting to lose my motivation and I really don't want that to happen! Even just receiving updates on my new feed of others successes (especially exercise) would help tremendously. I am a 50 year old female living in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Let me know if I can add you to my friends list.

Happy dieting!

Replies

• cloudangel161
    Options
    I'm an hour out of the GTA. I'd be happy to help motivate :) Add me up !
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Canadian! I'm in Sask and always looking for new friends. Add me!
  • jenny2909
    Options
    Hey there! first of all...OH MY GOD congrats on the weight loss so far that's amAZing!!! how have you been doing it so far and how long have you been losing??? add me, Jenny
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    nice to see some fellow CANUCKS! anyone can add me,,
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I live in Edmonton :)
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny - thanks! Have been doing this since May, just by following the "simple" formula of eating less and exercising more.... simple to write and say that is, not nearly as simple to follow!!
  • 041jackson
    041jackson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too! From Windsor, but studying in Ottawa :)
  • MzMayliza
    MzMayliza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new here. Currently living in Toronto, originally from Ottawa and looking to more to Montreal next year! :)

Add me! :)
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Not sure I'd be very motivating as I'm relatively new and quite far from my goal, however I'd be quite happy to have you add me. I'm a 27 year old new mom hailing from Edmonton, originally from Nova Scotia.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    been there star....you just have to ask yourself....how bad do i want this? if the answer is....yes i want this badly....then set your mind into high gear and keep on moving.....you WILL get there!! good luck girl! :flowerforyou:
    add me if you like!! :smile:
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Im in New Brunswick, anyone feel free to add me :) I could use more help myself
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hello from Edmonton. Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request :drinker:
  • sophiek1964
    sophiek1964 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello, 48yo from Ottawa! Anyone Feel free to add me.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Im in New Brunswick, anyone feel free to add me :) I could use more help myself

Another New Brunswicker here! I just celebrated the eleventh anniversary of my 29th birthday last week! :drinker:
  • morganfox5
    Options
    sent you an add, I'm from Manitoba!
    everyone feel free to add me- the more friends the better :)
  • shephena
    Options
    Have been on my journey since January 2, 2012 - but new to myfitnesspal - and love it! Living in Toronto. Feel free to add me!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello Star! Glad to meet you. Request just sent! Nice to meet more people from the GTA!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in BC.
    I'm fairly new here; been here about a month, so I've still got a lot to learn and a ways to go.
  • pepeleo
    pepeleo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on your weight loss. I am from Ottawa, so feel free to add me. I am also looking for friends for inspiration and food ideas. Anyone else can add me as a friend if you would like.