I'm so upset with myself!

Options
today I woke had a smoothie and went walking! I came home walking and the first thing I did was make some back, eggs and toast with ranch dressing and hot sauce! I'm so pissed with myself! I'm scared that I'm going to gain a lot of weight! it's like I've lost focus... I havent had bacon in 5 months:sad: :sad: :sad:

26920.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    today I woke had a smoothie and went walking! I came home walking and the first thing I did was make some back, eggs and toast with ranch dressing and hot sauce! I'm so pissed with myself! I'm scared that I'm going to gain a lot of weight! it's like I've lost focus... I havent had bacon in 5 months:sad: :sad: :sad:

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Well hunny , unless ya ate the whole package Im sure your ok. We throw in "real" bacon on occassion cause it's just one of those foods we really enjoy , Chin up We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That's okay. Don't be hard on yourself. We have all lose focus sometime just get back on track don't sweat it. Hey you did workout before you had your breakfast. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: