OhYeah Protein Shakes

Options
Has anyone else tried the OhYeah Protein Shakes. They are soooooooo goooooood. My favorites are the Vanilla Creme and the Cookies and Creme. They also have Chocolate Milkshake and Banana Creme. They are only 220 calories 32 grams protein, 4 grams carbs (1 fiber 3 sugar), 9 grams fat, 70% of calcium, 350 sodium, 490 Potassium.

http://www.ohyeahnutrition.com/rtd.php

Replies

• hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can you buy them in the stores?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I got it at them at the grocery store. I did a search for them when I was looking for more information and it looks like gnc and vita world also sell them.
  • heather19th
    Options
    Can you get these anywhere besides online? Do they keep you full?
  • heather19th
    Options
    Oops, I guess I just answered my question, but I'm curious if they keep you full though
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    They keep me full but then I have them for "dinner" before I do my work out at night and when I get home I have string cheese or another around a 100 calorie snack. I tend to eat small meals through the day so my body isn't looking for a big meal when I have it. I found them at Harris Teeter (grocery store down in the Carolinas) when I was looking for a protein bar before working out since I forgot to pack my dinner and had to eat something before working out.
  • suzmoreton
    Options
    I am so checking these out.