NSV yay for skinny jeans (share your NSV to)

Options
2»

Replies

• Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Elise ~ is that an Australian size 16? If so, that's equivalent to the US size 12. Either way, you look absolutely amazing!! You keep inspiring me!
    Yeah Aussie size 16 ;)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    You did an awesome job. That was no easy task. Congratulations. You look lovely. You were cute before too though, but you look healthy and cute now.
  • fusion777
    Options
    You look so pretty in both pics. Congrats on your "new" jeans, wear them and love every minute of it!!
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    Someone was nice enough to let me know what NSV means, so my NSV for today was that I decided to start jogging again (after years) and it felt great. I know just last month I would not have been able to do it.
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    wow awesome you look amazing.
  • Dopie2
    Dopie2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow.... you look amazing!!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I remember when I got my first pair of skinny jeans. Boy was I thrilled. i didn't want to take those things off lol. Should buy a couple more but I'm still losing weight. My NSV now is that I'm no longer over weight! woo hoo!! My 10's are baggy on me even those skinny jeans. Couple more weeks I'll be in an 8! woo hoo!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous, what a transformation!! Congrats on your NSV. My NSV today was a comment a co-worker made that I definitely need a new pair of pants because the ones I had were way to big. Note normally I wear a suit jacket that covered my belt line but today was a casual work day and I did not have anything else to wear.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing...and so happy! :smile:

My NSV for today is that I went to one of my favorite clothing stores and fit into everything I wanted in a size SMALL!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I had another NSV today had to exchange for a smaller size for the first ever it was awesome :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You look AMAZING! Congrats, what a brilliant feeling :)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! you look good!!
  • happypath101
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!