Ladies over 200??

I think I may have seen a post about this recently, but I am looking for any girls that are over 200 to be friends with!
A little about myself, I'm a mom to two beautiful kids - a girl who is almost 4 and a 2 year old boy.
I have been overweight my whole life, and I am going to really, really, really do it this time! I already feel like I am doing awesome and I'm finally in the right mind set for weight loss. Last time I weighed myself I was around 280 (few months ago), I have no idea how much I weigh now. I have been eating healthy and exercising for about 3 weeks now and going strong.
I need friends, so add me!! :D

Replies

• I suppose you don't have to be over 200 pounds to be my friend! lol, just realized how that sounded. I really just want some people to motivate me and who I can also provide motivation!!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    I'm a mom of a 2 year old. I started off at 271.2lbs at the beginning of June, as of Monday I weighed 225.8lbs (total of 45.4lbs lost & 20.25 inches!) I still have a long way to go but I'm working on getting there. =)

I'm always looking for motivational friends! =)
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    When I started in January, I was over 200- 225 to be specific. But I'm down to 158 now. I would love to be your friend :smile:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    i used to be over 200lbs, over 300lbs to be exact...add me if you like...
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    You can add me--when I started, I think I was 285 at my heaviest. My mini goal is to get to 200, and ultimately 180 pounds. I'm 6' tall. I'm at 235 pounds right now.
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    I used to be 220, now i'm 165. I have 6 children (20,19,15,6,5 year old twins) If you would like i would love to have you as a friend! Good luck on your journey!!:smile:
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    You girls are so inspiring! Our numbers are similar, I'd love to be friends with you all! I started at 273 & am working to get to 150.
  • Glad I stumbled onto this post. Your friend request is just what I was looking for. I am brand new to MFP. What inspiring responses from these ladies. I'd like to be friends with everyone too.
  • I started out at 268 I've lost 17 lbs so I'll add you and anyone else can add me too! :)
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    I would love to be friends with everybody! Though I'm not over 200 lbs, some days it feels like it! I would love the source of motivation, and also be a source of motivation for anyone! Add me if you would like!
  • Thanks for all the friend requests ladies :) and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • I'd love to add you. At my biggest I was 261 pounds. I lost 113 pounds of that right before I got married and then I had 2 children, the youngest being 6 months old. I am currently sitting at 207 pounds and am aiming to get back down to my wedding weight. I've set my goal ticker to show my first goal to reach 180 pounds.
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    I am over 200 pounds.... I would love to be your friend. :-)
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Hit enter too quickly.
    I started at 350 and now I am 245.....My goal currently is to lose 10 pounds by Jan. 1st..... I have lost 54 since May 17th.....I hope I'll be able to do it...
  • I was 278lbs at my turning point, I got down to 203..then back to 230, and all around that number. It is amazing how it takes a week to lose 0.5 lbs but in a day i can gain 5lbs! just not fair! But if it was that easy to lose everyone would do it!

I am also looking for friends on here for motivation and support, i never want to see 230 again! My ultimate goal is 155lbs, but my current mini goal is 219 [4lbs to go!] then 199! and down from there.

I am also a mother of 3 grown boys [25, 19, 17, and a one year old grandson]
  • XjXannX
    XjXannX Posts: 44 Member
    i am just at 200 today, and i'm also looking for new friends! (:
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Hey there. I am posting this here and anyone who wants to add me can. I log on daily and try to be very active and supportive online. My highest weight was 325 in 2010/2011, I joined MFP 8/20/2012 at 275 and am now at 237.8. I have lost almost 100 pounds so far and have about 100 still to go.

Please feel free to read my profile and add me!

Alison
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • workinprogress37
    workinprogress37 Posts: 24 Member
    You girls are so inspiring! Our numbers are similar, I'd love to be friends with you all! I started at 273 & am working to get to 150.

I would like to be friends with all of you too!!! I will send you requests.
  • Shyanne1369
    Shyanne1369 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me too...just started myfitnesspal this week. I'm 210 currently with a goal of 150. I am a mother of 3 (14, 9 and 4) It's good to see so many women with such similar goals! :)
  • So glad I found this post!! I would love to join / be friends with other like minded people who are in "same weight boat"!! I've been on and off of MFP for a bit, but never really looked at postings or forums for support!! Just reading some of these posts as been truly inspiring!! If anyone wants to add me, please feel free!
  • brandnewself
    brandnewself Posts: 7 Member
    I'm adding all who has posted so far. I love to be a motivator but also need motivating myself. I'm at 245 and would like to get down to 140. I hope to get to know all of you. :)
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Hey there! Welcome!
    I'm about 201 pounds, and I have a goal of 140 lbs. : )
    Add me if you'd like, we could scratch each other's back.
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Hello! I am much older than you but I started my weight loss journey at 285 and last time I weighed myself was around 228. I would love to help and support anyone who needs it...feel free to add me :smile:
  • I'm just under was alot over I've lost 4 stone in just over 5 months ok I've got a 23 week old baby lol so some of what I lost was him hehe add me if u like :)
  • i would love to have friends on this site .I'm just getting started so don't know to much about how to add anyone. a little about me i am 5'2" 251 pounds, Have been trying so hard to lose weight for many years with no sucess. Am finding it very hard to do myself. so please feel free to add me anybody. I have been to weight watchers, recently was herbal magic (down 40 pounds) but found very expensive and lots of pill popping. I want to succeed so bad, so am really looking to meet people who, like myself want to get there but am just needing some extra support:smile: .
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Im currently 230..starting weight 245..hoping to get down to 180 and then see where I want to be
    feel free anyone to add me! =)
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    I started at 324 lbs. Two weeks later (last saturday) I was at 312. Can't wait till this Saturday! I also lost 16 inches over my body during that same time.

My daughter is 23 and also overweight. I have been this heavy for just over 10 years due to a combination of quitting smoking and a new medication. I got tired of complaining and decided to do something about it.

Anyone who wants to can add me to their support network.

Robyn
  • soupermomof4
    soupermomof4 Posts: 17 Member
    I have tried to lose weight...it didn't work out or last for too long. I am finding that I really need that extra motivation and support. Almost like a challenge, not that I want to win or lose more than someone else, I want to do this for me. But the help of others in the same situation is motivating. Add me as a friend if you would like! I am serious about weight loss this time. I graduate in May with my Bachelor degree and there will be nothing quite as good as looking and feeling so much better walking across that stage! Again, add me if you would like!
  • Hi ladies, ive just joined mfp so im a newbie. Im over 200 pounds and like you i want to be healthier and slimmer. If you would like to add me as a friend..please do :-)