Period buddies, anyone?

:noway:

I gained 1.2 lbs over the weekend.

AND I did well and didn't cheat. I'm sure part of it is the sodium I had last night (ee) from my chicken sandwich (actually the first sandwhich from lunch wasn't bad at all - it was the second since they got my order wrong -doh!! and I'm going to start The Cycle soon...but that's very frustrating.

I had a smoothie this AM (homemade). I know - sugar - but it was low-cal, low-fat and I needed something to "cool my insides" since I woke up all puffed! I just mix 1/4 cup of haagen daz, 1/4 cup of light cranberry juice, some vitamin extract and 1/4 cup ice cold water. (No cubes. I hate crunching those things.) Then I whip it in the blender and have a frothy drink. Mmz.

I'm drinking some green tea at the moment.

I have to go to The Dentist in an hour so I assume my puffed up face will help me not overeat today! Or bite into a Snickers!

This is officially the period thread.

I stake my claim.

:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Replies

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    :noway:

I gained 1.2 lbs over the weekend.

AND I did well and didn't cheat. I'm sure part of it is the sodium I had last night (ee) from my chicken sandwich (actually the first sandwhich from lunch wasn't bad at all - it was the second since they got my order wrong -doh!! and I'm going to start The Cycle soon...but that's very frustrating.

I had a smoothie this AM (homemade). I know - sugar - but it was low-cal, low-fat and I needed something to "cool my insides" since I woke up all puffed! I just mix 1/4 cup of haagen daz, 1/4 cup of light cranberry juice, some vitamin extract and 1/4 cup ice cold water. (No cubes. I hate crunching those things.) Then I whip it in the blender and have a frothy drink. Mmz.

I'm drinking some green tea at the moment.

I have to go to The Dentist in an hour so I assume my puffed up face will help me not overeat today! Or bite into a Snickers!

I stake my claim.

• mrflibbleisvryx
    mrflibbleisvryx Posts: 47 Member

I stake my claim.

Awesome! :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    :sick:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    :huh: TMI
  • radelmeyer
    radelmeyer Posts: 5
    :tongue: I'm totally in!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    eee! so i went to the dentist and cannot chew anything and the one half of my face is puffed. i can't even smile.

not that i feel like it :P

what's worse, my stummy is all pokey-outey and bloated. i switched from jeans to velour trackpants.

i did get some apple cider vinegar like someone suggested but i'm already in pain and am not sure i want to torture myself.

since i'm in pain i may just prop myself up on the couch and chill today :p

made another smoothie but used 100 calorie bryers instead and had 1/4 cup instead of 1/2 so that's 50 calories. and i used cranberry light at about 30 cals.

:p

going to drink another cup of tea after this. that definitely helped this morning.
  • mrflibbleisvryx
    mrflibbleisvryx Posts: 47 Member
    eee! so i went to the dentist and cannot chew anything and the one half of my face is puffed. i can't even smile.

not that i feel like it :P

what's worse, my stummy is all pokey-outey and bloated. i switched from jeans to velour trackpants.

i did get some apple cider vinegar like someone suggested but i'm already in pain and am not sure i want to torture myself.

since i'm in pain i may just prop myself up on the couch and chill today :p

made another smoothie but used 100 calorie bryers instead and had 1/4 cup instead of 1/2 so that's 50 calories. and i used cranberry light at about 30 cals.

:p

going to drink another cup of tea after this. that definitely helped this morning.

How are ya feeling today?