I got called a name at work today!!

Options
I came back into the office after a bathroom break, and Roberta called me... a "skinny mini" !!

:bigsmile:

First NSV at work! No one's said ANYTHING to me before, and I haven't even lost 30 pounds!!

:wink:

Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great!!! My co worker told me she could tell I was losing weight because my *kitten* wasn't so big anymore.
    :bigsmile:
  • Chocolover95
    Options
    That's awesome! I think that even 3 pounds shows, because my friends told me that i lost weight at that point! So 27 is quite a lot!! :DD
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    awesome! :D I love that.
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    That's great! Just think what they'll say a year from now!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Awesome...good for you!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thats great, it really feels good when people notice when you think no ones pating attention.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    See I have this one memory from before I gained all the weight - when I was at my skinniest point - I was having a conversation with someone in the break room at work and I can't remember what I said but the person responded, "Oh you're so skinny, you just couldn't understand." HOLD THE PHONE! Me? "so skinny" when did that happen - I had never ever been called skinny in my life. THAT is one of the things I'm holding onto as motivation. I wanna hear that again!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's beautiful! It's must feel great and I am sure it is the first of many 'Skinny Minnie' comments. Great NSV too.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Love it! Well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!