Starting Ripped in 30 after thanksgiving.. Anyone wanna join

Options
I am starting ripped in 30 Monday the 26th. I would love it if anyone else would want to do it with me? :)

Replies

• ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i just formed a group starting 25th nov if your interested?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9789-ripped-in-30-nov-25th-to-dec-24th
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • lcooper61
    lcooper61 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What is ripped in 30?
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone planning on starting today?

And to answer the question above- it's a Jillian Micheals DVD. Supposed to be a "better" 30 day shred. I think they're equally good workouts, but the ripped in 30 makes me more sore and it's a bit more interesting.

I think I might start today after classes/before dinner... I'd love to have anyone's support :)
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of week one a little bit ago and I tell you what I love it but have a feeling I will hate it some days. I started off losing weight by doing zumba 45 min a day and on the days I did not do that then I walk/jog. I then went straight to running to work on my mile time and go that down to what I find acceptable and now to this. I am looking forward to seeing some change and doing something different.
  • jemjr1024
    jemjr1024 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with 30 Day Shred and after getting to a better physical (and emotional) state I began Yoga Meltdown and No More Trouble Zones. I have to tell you, she's tough but once you get going it's great! I hope Ripped in 30 is as awesome as the other DVDs! I love to hate Jillian Michaels. I hope you will all feel the same in the months to come. After 3 months I've toned and feel great! Good luck to you all!!