What next ?

Options
Hey guys , Im really considering taking a month off of clean eating and excersies. I am not getting the results I want. My diet has been 80% clean and I mostly work out 5 days a week. None of my clothes fit. My breast are a lot smaller and I look like a ironing board with nice arms. What would you guys do?
Report Post Quote Reply

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Did you not like the answers when you posted this exact same topic yesterday? You even left in the Report Post Quote Reply from your copy job.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    your not clean eating... half of what i see in your diary is rubbish... Clean eating is fruits and vegetables and meats... not processed food cut out all the crap and you'll lose...
  • had_2
    had_2 Posts: 19
    Options
    @Ready2rock give advice or stay off the page , I asking for different ppl experiences .
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    sorry but I have to agree with the others. Your diary is not clean, You have some rubbish like crackers and chips ahoy you also eat a bit of lasagne. more fruit and veges less processed foods and you will lose weight.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    yes maybe you should look into eating less processed foods. have a look at my diary if you like. i eat very clean whole foods. anything claiming to be low fat or low sugar is usually processed. remember to look at ingredients.

also. how is your workout routine. to really see results you need to really push it. if you dont push your limits you will not get the hormonal reaction needed to help change your body composition.
  • had_2
    had_2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks guy , I will look at the diary