Need support at the moment. I feel down.

Options
I need some Motivation on two things. I really feel down about the issues at hand. The first one I am in control to correct and I will.

However, you see, I want to get on a private insurance (too late this year already). I lost 32 pounds, and I was naive, to think they would even BOTHER to insure me.

They said for my height 5 feet 2 inches, I should be 175..

While, I know I will get there, it's just.. so...counter sending. To be frank I am upset. Maybe more at myself for not getting down to a right weight, however, my logic comes in and says..

I lost 32 pounds in six months. Shouldn't that be enough? Yet it isn't. *sighs*

Enough about that. I change it until this time next year when I will be under that weight. (I am keeping the letter to. If they deny me that time I will raise hell.)

Than I have another issue I am dealing with. For you see, I have Tourette syndrome and I am wondering if anyone here has this same problem. Is there any advice, other going to the doctor again?

Currently, I am not taken any sort of medican for it. However, I have seen twice where I had bad "attacks". It got so bad that I got physically ill from the experience.

I am just wondering if these people, have found ways to deal with this

Replies

• uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    am here to support! :)
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is maddening but it sounds like you're doing amazingly well!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Even though I don't have the same situation...I am here for support.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    that sounds really rough and I'm sorry you're struggling. hugs! I hope you find someone who shares your circumstances for support but we're here for ya in the meantime.