Women 5'3" what is your goal weight???

Options

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for around 140, which will take me to the top of my BMI range, and I'm going to take it from there depending on how I look at that weight.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Im looking around 135-140. we will see how i feel once i reach that :)
  • ktrauzzi
    ktrauzzi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm thinking 120. I'm gonna see how I feel at 130. But I think I want to lose more. (I'm only 8 lbs away from that mark!)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I was 140 a few years ago, lost a few more pounds at that time and people told me I looked poorly, so, this time around I will be happy with anywhere between 140-145. Very comfortable in UK size 12 is my aim, no matter what the scales say ;-)
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    The healthy weight range for women 5'3" is 104-141lbs, so I'd say that 105 is definitely borderline too thin. Apparently, the 'ideal' weight for 5'3" is 122 lbs. so that's as low as I'll go. I originally set my goal at 139, but lowered it to 125 (I'm currently at 128) and I'll probably lower it again to 122lbs. and stop there.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm a hair shy of 5'3" and currently weigh about 123-124. I look good, but I still have some fat to lose. My UGW is around 118, but with some muscle. Not sure if my body will be willing to do that. I stalled around 120 in the past and then put on a few pounds. I guess my body will decide what weight it wants to be! :-P

BTW, I'm a small frame and wear a size 6 in most pants. Still got a big booty no matter HOW much weight I lose. It's a genetic curse. LOL
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    I'm 5'4 right now and 115. I float between 110-115 and that works for me, with a small frame. Frame size definitely makes a big difference, but I would say based on my own weight/body that your goal isn't unachievable or unrealistic, though you may look on the very small side. I get slack from everyone for being my size, just be prepared for that if you really want to get down too low.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Really depends on your frame too...I am a large frame, and at 140 I didn't look too bad, just lightly thicker in some areas. Of course I never worked out then or anything like that...god High School was enough for me :)

I am aiming for 140ish and then down to 130 if possible...we will see. I would say tho that 130-140 is probably good!! I know for me 120 I will probably be too thin, but we will see when I get there. I still have a long way to go.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    5'3 here and want to be at 110lbs..I'm almost there;)
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    my goal is around 140 :) I looked the best then
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well, my goal weight is 125-130. But I don't really know if that should be my goal weight, because I've never been down to say like, 135 or 140 pounds, so I don't know what that feels like or what that looks like. Maybe I'll be happy when I get down to that from the 160's, but won't know until I get there!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and I am aiming for 135 for my final goal weight, that said I still have a long way to go (~70 lbs) to get there and w could change my mind as I get closer.

I would suggest looking at http://www.mybodygallery.com/ to see what you think over other people at that weight and height
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 maintaining at 108 - 110. Any less I think I'd have to live on a lower calorie diet forever!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for around 140, which will take me to the top of my BMI range, and I'm going to take it from there depending on how I look at that weight.

Ditto! Probably will go down to 126 at the lowest
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    My first goal is 145. I'll decide what after that but thinking around 130..
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and I hope to get down to 120 if possible. 130 would be okay, but 120 would be lovely :)
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    I just reached my first goal of 130 pounds. I started at 145. My next goal is 125 lbs. I am thinking 125 will be good for me
  • Kathe2
    Kathe2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal of 128 lbs today. Looking pretty good, but might try reaching 125....
  • audreybacchus
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and would like to get to 150. I work out and have some muscle weight too. At my age, weighing less than 150 would make me look old. I'm comfortable and healthy at 150, having been that weight before, so I look forward to achieving that goal.
    You need to do what feels good for you, and how healthy you are.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and aiming to get to the low 130s. I think it's unrealistic to set just one number, as weight fluctuates so much, so a target range of 130-134. But really, if I can fit into a UK size 10 I'll be happy.