Scale standing

Options
I have a question regarding standing on the scale. What is the best time to weigh yourself. Would that be in the morning when you wake up,in the evening after dinner or after you exercise?

Replies

• anita1987
    Options
    in the morning before you eat breakfast is the best time
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    in the morning, in your bday suit or underroos, after your first bowel movement
  • bookepr
    bookepr Posts: 3
    Options
    That's when I do it too. First thing in the morning, right before I hop in the shower.
  • mapage
    mapage Posts: 2
    Options
    Yeah... What they said...

The goal is to be as absolutely consistent as possible. You weight fluctuates throughout the day depending on how much you eat and drink, so you want to remove as many variables as you can.

The only thing I would add to what was said by the others is that you should weigh yourself before you shower also.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, after using the toilet and in the buff. Keeps it close enough to the same that you'll have the fewest variables and the most consistent weigh-ins.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. In the morning in the buff before I shower.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    in the morning, in your bday suit or underroos, after your first bowel movement

I agree... and I'll add that I think it's best on a day of the week where you've had a full nights sleep.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    OK. Let me get this right......
    In the morning.
    in the buff.
    After I poop...LOL
    Before I shower.
    I can do this.....:indifferent: