How to lose Arm fat

Options
I am trying to lose fat in my arm, but it never seems to work. Should i do weight lifting or should i not? in the past i have lost 15kg, but even them my arms never got smaller. I look too fat because of my arms. Even if my waist. belly and thighs go down, my arms never gets smaller.
Help me! what should i do? any exercise that I could do?

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You can not target fat loss in one area of body. That's not possible. If you want to lose arm fat then you have to lose fat all over the body. Your body will decide where it comes off first and where last, depending from your genetics. Once you will reach low enough body fat % you will start to lose arm fat. Simple reason why you have not lost it cos you simply had not reached that point. Keep doing cardio exercises and follow good diet and results will come. Weight lifting is good if you do it. More muscle mass increases calories burned daily and lifting itself burns cals. But doing bicep curls for example won't make you/help you lose arm fat directly. Lift if you wanna be toned/stronger but if all you want is to lose fat the most important is cardio.
  • shaznafathima1
    shaznafathima1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get the point now..I was expecting sweet results to soon..lol.. Thanks!