Canadian looking for some inspiration !!

Options

Replies

• hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Nova Scotia, always looking for new friends & would love to have some more friends from Canada on here! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ButterflyJourney
    ButterflyJourney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a 55 year old. Motivation is key to weight loss. It means you're not in it alone! Feel free to add me.
  • Nikster40
    Nikster40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, always looking for motivational help from MFP's...feel free to add me...down in Niagara ;D
  • shianneerin
    Options
    Hello, I am also from Ontario and would love some new friends for motivation. :) Feel free to add me!
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!!!

I'm in Ottawa - 34, mom of 2 - I would love to be your friend and help motivate (ya just gotta help me too!)

Liz

:)
  • venusrockstar
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
    I'm Missy from London, ON Canada :)
  • thejess
    thejess Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    southern ontario here!

feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GTA and online everyday....Feel free to add...its nice to see many Canadians on this. I've got a lot of us friends right now.
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in Guelph. Inspiration is knowing that if you have worked like a dog to do what you have done already that you don't want to waste that by backsliding. We are coming into a very challenging time of year where the office is full of sweets (actually had a caterer just drop off a butter tart for me - yikes!!), but if you keep your head on, it's doable. (BTW, for that butter tart I cut it into quarters, had one quarter and gave the others to my coworkers).

Get yourself in touch with some of the other sparkplugs who are just starting and who are eager to do what you've already done. You should be motivated by their enthusiasm and they will be motivated by your success and experience.

Cheers!
    Angela
  • healthycanadian95
    healthycanadian95 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ADD ME CANADIANS!!!! I'm new here too!
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 43 and live in downtown Toronto... feel free to add me :-)
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    GTA here too

Wish there was more of us
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Niagara, Ontario area...feel free to add...congrats on the weight loss so far! You can do this!
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the GTA also :) added you and anyone else feel free to add me
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Manitoba here! Feel free to add me as well :flowerforyou:
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Southern Alberta girl, here! Been here 2 weeks! Add me, too! I'm finding the more friends, the more accountability I have to make the right choices!
  • DiK007
    Options
    Hi Jenny - thanks! Have been doing this since May, just by following the "simple" formula of eating less and exercising more.... simple to write and say that is, not nearly as simple to follow!!

I love your formula :)
  • SSmall101
    SSmall101 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Rural ottawa west been here a few days love to meet some people feel free to add me.
  • plakrmvr
    Options
    :smile: New user...41 yr old busy mother of 2...Burlington (GTA) area. Sign me up (I'm not sure how to add people from the message boards)!

I have a short attention span and tend to lose motivation VERY easily :tongue: It would be great to have 'buddies' to help keep me going! I'm also using the Fitbit One with the app...LOVE IT!

Cheers,
    Tara
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Almost 49 yrs. old and just an hour or two west of you! Been here 47 weeks and have lost over 95 pounds! Exercise every night...ride a recumbent bike for 15 or 16 miles! Feel free to add if you like..would love a new pal!