25 pounds gone

Options
No pictures yet. I am waiting till I get to my goal weight. But I weighed 181 when I weighed when I got married this past June. As of today I weigh 156. I am now doing a cleans so hopefully soon I will be posting an even better update. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has post thier stories here and have motivatedd me. THank you. I appreciate it

Replies

• arozman2
    arozman2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    that's so amazing! my starting was about 187 and now im 175. Not much but its been gradual. how did you lose so much in so little time!!
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank In August I just started adding 2 30mins walks. By september I heard of myfitnesspal. And it helped me stop munching. I just have meals. I still eat chips occassionally. But only in a 1 portion size bag, that way I am not overeating. I so like junk food so I would manage it. Like if I had mcdonalds I would work out more that day. Im addicted to skinny cow ice cream sandwich and gave up any ice cream that you scoop out.

Today is day 1 of the 24 day cleanse I am trying. It means no dairy, no fried food, no processed food (and a few more restrictions). It also means I have to drink a fiber drink and shake a day, which is not my idea of fun. Now I work out 3 or 4 days a week at the gym. I just aim to burn 300 calories in half an hour on the days I hate the gym.

I still need to start doing more strength training and eat healthier (aka more fruits and veggies). I feel like myfitnesspal gave me the tools to survive this 24 day cleanse, which I would never of been to do before. I am still nervous I am going to fail. My weight goal was 140 but I may make it 130.

You can do it. Trust me if I can, then you can. I am always going to be mad at myself that my wedding pictures so me at 181. Im mad I started my married life not believing in myself. Now I am starting to believe in myself.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good for you, keep us posted on your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!