Planks

Options
stehmari
stehmari Posts: 110 Member
I am proud of myself. Although this may be extremely easy for some/most of you, it was quite an accomplishment for me. I did 3 reps of planks at 30 seconds a plank. I just started doing planks yesterday, and had a hard time holding up for 20 seconds. Today, I pushed through it, and made myself real proud. Happy Thanksgiving!

Replies

• embracingmycurves
    embracingmycurves Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good job! They get easier the more you do them.
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey there - well done! I have to do planks in a lot of my gym classes, but I was rubbish at them, so just this week, I've started doing them every morning and increasing my time by 5 seconds every day. I started at 30 seconds and I'm up to 55 today!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's huge! I've always liked that planks are something you can do indoors without disturbing the neighbors below :laugh:
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started doing planks a couple weeks ago and so far that's the toughest exercise I've got in my repertoire.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!