Hi! I'm new here!

Hi there!

I'm new here and it would be great to get some support! My goal is just to tone more and lose cm's around my stomach. I'm also focusing on dieting so that I can lose the weight while toning.

I'm currently living in Belgium and I'm returning to South Africa in December, thus I have about a month to get bikini ready! All the travelling leaves me with 4-5 days to work out, while weekends are spent walking and touring. I have limited space in my apartment, so I am doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and combining that with her Kickboxing Fast Fix on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesdays I leave for extra ab work.

I'd love any support! Thanks people! :):flowerforyou:

P.S. My weakness in chocolate and pastries! And it doesn't help that I'm residing in a country known for its chocolates and waffles!!! Hehe!

Replies

• Mawra
    Mawra Posts: 37 Member
    Chocolates and pastries are often the death of my diet. Welcome to mfp !
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 234 Member
    happy to support!
  • I am also new. Add me if you are interested in holding each other accountable and encouraging each other through whatever we might run into.
  • Welcome! I have not been here long! Good luck! feel free to add me if you want!:bigsmile:
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    welcome :) feel free to add me!
  • Thanks for the "welcomes" and "add me's"! Will enjoy keeping in touch while we all get fit! :D:smile: Going to Barcelona this weekend - at least I know I'll be getting enough walking as a form of exercise! :bigsmile:
  • Hello,
    I am new to this site. I'm excited about losing weight. I'm about 36 pounds over my goal weight. I started exercising again on yesterday and I am excited about it. I am probably one of the few that really love exercising. The problem is that I'm lazy about getting out of bed at 4:15am.

I have started juicing on some days but I need to be specific on the meals that I plan to juice. I have started incorporating fruits and vegetables in my diet with limited beef and pork and fried foods.

Please keep me motivated with he many challenges that I have.