I've shown you mine... now show me yours!

I'm talking about T-day dinner plates; get your mind outta da gutter! :tongue: Post your replies with pics or details of your dinner; nutrional info optional.

This was my sensible T-day dinner: 850 cals, 62g fat, 1163mg sodium, 55g protein:
:drinker: :drinker: T-daydinner-sensibleportion.jpg:drinker: :drinker:

I'm heading out right now to grab some early BF shopping. IF I have cake later tonight, it'll add 240c, 4g f, 290mg S, 1g P

*Edited to fix 'img' tags and NI*

Replies

• chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    it looks good but where are all the sides?
  • Looks good, but I ate mine before taking a picture. I had a slice of Honey Baked Ham, a slice of cheese, a half serving of mashed potatoes, jello salad with cool whip and green beans. 533 calories. Yum! Maybe a sliver of pumpkin pie, later.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    it looks good but where are all the sides?
    2 entrees: turkey and ribs
    4 sides: spinach, carrots, whole berry cranberry sauce, and 2 deviled eggs.

I'm back from BF shopping, so now I get to have either a piece of strawberry cake (no frosting) or apple pie... haven't decided which. Might top with ice cream... dunno yet.

Tangent: This is the 1st time since 1995 (retail company) that I can't do all-nighter on BF because of work. I've automatically had BF off from 1996 thru last year. Normally, I'd be out all-night and most of the day. Alas, I have a (self-imposed) curfew tonight. <sigh> :sad: