Canadian looking for some inspiration !!

Options
13»

Replies

• Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    I am a 48 yr old female also in the GTA ... Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • CandyAppleCockers
    CandyAppleCockers Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    GTAer too. Ski instructor on one of the Toronto hills.

My exercise is usually 'logged' by my bodymedia rather than actually writing it out, but I'm happy to give others cheering ;)
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    GTA here, too...Caledon. I'm online everyday (except for travelling), have been on MFP since last January and plan to stay around for a long time. I'd love some new MFP friends, too!
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    just picture yourself as thomas the train, and keep on chuckin, i can do it. i can do it. im from nl you are welcome . motivation is the key to success..
  • kklepfer
    Options
    You can absolutely add me! I'm getting better at adding my exercise. It's a work in progress for sure. Congrats on losing 40 lbs already! How much more are you looking to lose? That's a huge accomplishment! Keep it up.
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 25 from Ottawa!

13140333.png
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 from Victoria, BC. Please add me! :)
  • DavidGough627
    DavidGough627 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Southwestern Ontario in the house. I have been on here for almost two months and I like it. Feel free to add me
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm from Ottawa! Would love to be a part of your journey!
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and in the GTA (just north of T.O.) - feel free to add me anyone!
  • fishifishy
    Options
    19 from Edmonton! Been active on MFP for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Feel free to add me!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I live in Oshawa.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi There!
    Feel free to add me, live about an hour or so northwest of Ottawa. 50, mom of 5, been here since mid-August and down 33lb so far. Keeping it simple, not real consistent with exercise yet, but definitely moving a lot more than before. Trying to carve out time is my biggest problem, between home schooling, kid's activities, part time home businesses and my volunteer commitments and the occasional night out (and I do mean occasional :) there's not a lot of time for "exercise" so I try to move with the kids, climb the stairs more, etc
    On here everyday and love to see others successes. I like to cheer everyone on even if it's just WTG or Nice job! in the comment box.
    Good luck to you!
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a while now and am well on my way to reaching my goal. Need some new inspiration however as I am starting to lose my motivation and I really don't want that to happen! Even just receiving updates on my new feed of others successes (especially exercise) would help tremendously. I am a 50 year old female living in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Let me know if I can add you to my friends list.

Happy dieting!

Come on! Bryan Adams, Dave Coulier, Nickleback, and Michael J. Fox aren't enough inspiration?
  • sue4nyy
    sue4nyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the GTA as well. Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been working out for just over a year but I've only been on MFP for a couple of months.
  • Ilikeyoursleeves
    Ilikeyoursleeves Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Vancouver girl here, add me!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello from Victoria! I'm 55 and just a couple of pounds from my final goal weigth! Would love to do whatever I can to help motivate and be there for you! Please add me if you like :)

By the way, I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred dvd and am getting great results. My next goal is to add a weight lifting program.

Wishing you all the best,
    Barb
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well I am new to the site. I am 25 years old, been struggleing with weight gain all my life. What is sad, is, I was 222 when I was 18 then with a Doctor's medication I lost over 60 pounds and kept it off for like a year. However, after that year the medication became stagnant and wasn't helping me anymore. I was very active and kept the weight off for a while. Then my stress levels changed and I slowly started gaining it all back. So during the last 2 years, until now, I gained all back but about 10 pounds. Can someone help me? I need all the inspiration and motivation I can get. I really want to lose this weight and keep it off.

ps. I had to get off the medication for it was making more sick then staying on it... but I stayed on it while I was gaining the weight back... so it's like the meds were eventually doing more harm then good.

Please add me as a friend for motivation, and encouragement. :)
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm in Ontario, and could always use more MFP pals! :flowerforyou:
  • DeadsandOats
    DeadsandOats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump

From New Brunswick