Ladies over 200??

Options

Replies

• Brontay2
    Options
    So glad I found this post!! I would love to join / be friends with other like minded people who are in "same weight boat"!! I've been on and off of MFP for a bit, but never really looked at postings or forums for support!! Just reading some of these posts as been truly inspiring!! If anyone wants to add me, please feel free!
  • brandnewself
    brandnewself Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all who has posted so far. I love to be a motivator but also need motivating myself. I'm at 245 and would like to get down to 140. I hope to get to know all of you. :)
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome!
    I'm about 201 pounds, and I have a goal of 140 lbs. : )
    Add me if you'd like, we could scratch each other's back.
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am much older than you but I started my weight loss journey at 285 and last time I weighed myself was around 228. I would love to help and support anyone who needs it...feel free to add me :smile:
  • niknikcmpe
    Options
    I'm just under was alot over I've lost 4 stone in just over 5 months ok I've got a 23 week old baby lol so some of what I lost was him hehe add me if u like :)
  • losemypounds251
    Options
    i would love to have friends on this site .I'm just getting started so don't know to much about how to add anyone. a little about me i am 5'2" 251 pounds, Have been trying so hard to lose weight for many years with no sucess. Am finding it very hard to do myself. so please feel free to add me anybody. I have been to weight watchers, recently was herbal magic (down 40 pounds) but found very expensive and lots of pill popping. I want to succeed so bad, so am really looking to meet people who, like myself want to get there but am just needing some extra support:smile: .
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im currently 230..starting weight 245..hoping to get down to 180 and then see where I want to be
    feel free anyone to add me! =)
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started at 324 lbs. Two weeks later (last saturday) I was at 312. Can't wait till this Saturday! I also lost 16 inches over my body during that same time.

My daughter is 23 and also overweight. I have been this heavy for just over 10 years due to a combination of quitting smoking and a new medication. I got tired of complaining and decided to do something about it.

Anyone who wants to can add me to their support network.

Robyn
  • soupermomof4
    soupermomof4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have tried to lose weight...it didn't work out or last for too long. I am finding that I really need that extra motivation and support. Almost like a challenge, not that I want to win or lose more than someone else, I want to do this for me. But the help of others in the same situation is motivating. Add me as a friend if you would like! I am serious about weight loss this time. I graduate in May with my Bachelor degree and there will be nothing quite as good as looking and feeling so much better walking across that stage! Again, add me if you would like!
  • abbi318
    Options
    Hi ladies, ive just joined mfp so im a newbie. Im over 200 pounds and like you i want to be healthier and slimmer. If you would like to add me as a friend..please do :-)
  • vickiemumof3
    Options
    Hi, I have only just started on this whole diet and exercise stuff and it is tough. I have always been big but had enough now. I weigh 235 and would like to get to 168. Avery long journey for me. Id love to have friends who are in the same boat. Pls add me. xxx:smile:
  • roxazaloah
    Options
    All of you are so inspiring!! I'm just starting to get my feet wet in this new world of "watch the scale number decrease and your happiness increase"! However, there are some days when I'm discouraged too; it's hard when you're first starting out! I'm so close to being in the 200's range instead of the 300's, and 320 definitely wasn't my heaviest, but it's less than I used to weigh when I refused to even look at a scale. I'm glad I'm starting this and I want to see what I can look like, without all of this extra ME here. I've never seen it since I've been progressively getting heavier since my adolescence.

Feel free to add me, and we can inspire each other to work for a better future self!! :D
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yep sounds like me:frown: I just started to get back on the wagon in June. I thought I could do it without support but found out the hard way that I couldn't. feel free to add me.
    :flowerforyou: Good luck!
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I started at 265 (my highest EVER) in June, and am at 223 as of yesterday morning. I'm always up for new friends :)
    Add away!
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am currently 211.0 as of this morning. I started this at 279 in May of 2011.
    I am not quite 1/2 to my goal.

Feel free to add me.
  • rginter
    rginter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 34 and 5'7 and my last WI was 282 down from 291 which is my highest ever. It made me wake up and realize if I don't do something soon I may never see my 4yo DD grow up. We want to have more kids but so far no luck so I hope this helps.
    I've been bigger my whole life and this is my time to change. I am signing up for a mini Triatholon in May! 10 laps in the pool (easy, I love swimming) 11km bike ride and 2.5km run (walk).
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    lots of people already but feel free to add me!
  • JanetAbrams
    Options
    hi would love to be friends with many of you I started over a year ago at 360 pds am now at 230 and still going the goal is 180 or less
  • morgaine108
    Options
    I am currently about 210. Started at 240, I think I started here end of August/beg of Sept. I am hoping to get under that 200 mark between Christmas and New Years-ish. I have two boys, 8 and 4, and have done this before with Weight Watchers before I had my kids, but this time it's gonna be for good. Love some new friends :)
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm at 214 and heaging towards 130. It's a long journey toward healthy eating and I'd be real happy to have some friends who are on the same one too!:flowerforyou: