High Calorie low Fat food?

Options
I have 500 calories left to eat and I already had dinner! Any ideas/suggestions?

Replies

• schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Any carbohydrate: rice, potatoes, bread.. Have some slices of toast with jam?
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Raw almonds are a good choice...they are a good fat.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Your fats are too low in your Thursday diary so nuts, avocado, good oils, eggs, full fat dairy. Not sure why you want low fat when you are short on it..
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    are you hungry? that is the question to be asking. one of the problems that we often have that lead to our weight gain is that we eat absent mindedly or be because we are board. But if your done eating and you arent hungry than just pass on those few calories for today, or just treat yourself to a little snack or drink that you wouldn't normally have - you dont have to use all 500 calories. Just try not to have too high of a deficit on a regular basis. Either way, good job on eating on the low end today especially given all the holiday goods out there - :)
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    If you are not hungry and really need suggestions - then I suggest nothing.
  • dexter888
    Options
    I assumed its better to keep the fats low? Am i wrong?
  • dexter888
    Options
    I hear so much about the whole "starvation mode" thing. If I go under by 500 will it result in this?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I hear so much about the whole "starvation mode" thing. If I go under by 500 will it result in this?

No
  • dexter888
    Options
    Okay problem solved! Thanks everyone :) Happy Thanks Giving