Heyyya!

Options
Hey I've been here for about a week now, I'm struggling a little bit off and on, could use some more support :) Everyone seems so nice on here !

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been here for about a week now, I'm struggling a little bit off and on, could use some more support :) Everyone seems so nice on here !

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

ETA: Whoops, sorry. I killed your thread. I'll ask some of my nice friends to bump it until it lives again.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

ETA: Whoops, sorry. I killed your thread. I'll ask some of my nice friends to bump it until it lives again.

I see what you did there.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

Yeah, I killed it. I really didn't mean to...I just forgot my special thread-killing power. But this isn't entirely my fault though...I mean, a lot of people aren't on MFP right now because they're in a Thanksgiving-induced food coma.

I still feel bad about killing it though.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. Feel free to add me.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

Yeah, I killed it. I really didn't mean to...I just forgot my special thread-killing power. But this isn't entirely my fault though...I mean, a lot of people aren't on MFP right now because they're in a Thanksgiving-induced food coma.

Or shopping. Or getting more pie...

To the OP: best advice I can give you is stick with it. And don't punish yourself for slip ups. They happen.
  • leligrace
    Options
    Hi there! I've been here since last week and this site helped me a lot! Feel free to add me.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been here for about a 6 months now, I'm struggling a little bit off and on, and I'm happy with the support I get. :) Everyone seems so nice/indifferent/hopeless/mean/ambivalent/confident/funny/cynical/Pollyanna on here ! It takes all kinds.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

Or shopping. Or getting more pie...

To the OP: best advice I can give you is stick with it. And don't punish yourself for slip ups. They happen.

I heard pie...........
  • Ian1993
    Options
    Feel free to add me .... Anyone else can as well :) log daily and full of support
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well always happy to help out
  • beckarini
    beckarini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's only been a week, don't do yourself down :)
    Feel free to add me for some motivation and support!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

ZTua0.gif
  • helenkb12
    helenkb12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi..just hitting into week 3 myself...still looking to add new friends too...the more people i have checking in on me the better i will do i reckon haha so feel free to add me too!!
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    best of luck with it
    loads of support on here :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I noticed my "friend" Ian1993 in this thread.
    He is a fantatic motivator and support mechanism and I strongly recommend you add to your own lists.

Plus, good fun as well so hit that "add" button now.
    I will invoice him for the commission later! LOL
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm on everyday.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Everyone does? Really?

You must be new here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP.

ZTua0.gif

Obvious captain is Captain Obvious.