Brazil Butt Lift Day 14 Comparison [PICS]

Options
umachanxo
umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
So, I'm just about halfway through my first month of the Brazilian Butt Lift. I can already notice a difference in my body and my strength. I decided to take a progress picture tonight before my workout and compared my pictures. I can actually see a pretty decent difference, and it has definitely encouraged me to keep pushing and keep up with this program.

Aaaannd, I thought I'd share. I haven't seen a whole lot of Brazilian Butt Lift comparison or success stories - this workout is really fun and really great!

HalfwayBBL.jpg
(Link if picture doesn't show: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/UmaChanxo/HalfwayBBL.jpg)

My measurements at the beginning were:

Upper arm: 12 inches
Waist : 27.5 inches
Hips : 36 inches
Thigh : 22.5 inches

Weight: 147 lbs

Measured at the end of week two:

Upper arm : 11.5 inches
Waist: : 26.7 inches
Hips : 35.5 inches
Thigh : 21.5 inches

Weight: 145.6 lbs

Replies

• jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Have you noticed a difference in the appearance of your butt too?
  • umachanxo
    Options
    Great progress!! Have you noticed a difference in the appearance of your butt too?

Haha, yes I have! I can tell that it is smaller and more lifted now. I didn't take pictures at the beginning.. I should have!
  • umachanxo
    Options
    I will be sure to take a before picture tomorrow of my butt and post the result after the second month. I'm wayyy too insecure about it to post now xD I'm not a fan... lol
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Can def see a difference around waist and also at the hip. Its always hard to tell, esp on yourself but good work!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long is that program ?( 4 weeks, 6 weeks, etc) how long are the sessions and how many days a week is it?
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump (for later)
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! Your abs are looking hot! Keep up the good work! I always thought that workout sounded fun!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome! Well done :)
  • umachanxo
    Options
    how long is that program ?( 4 weeks, 6 weeks, etc) how long are the sessions and how many days a week is it?

It is 4 weeks, but I'm doing it for 8. There are different programs for different body types, too. :D

Mine is 6 days a week (I'm doing the "too big" solution because of my love handles and thighs) and it's about an hour a day. (Two of the workouts ... about 30 mins each).
  • lin7604
    Options
    so what is the program just under that? how long would that be? just trying to get a idea as i was thinking of getting it but a bit limited for time during the week..
  • char_char_piper
    Options
    Awesome pix and thank you for posting. Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the workout programs on my 'to-do next' list so this is extremely helpful! :smile:
  • umachanxo
    Options
    so what is the program just under that? how long would that be? just trying to get a idea as i was thinking of getting it but a bit limited for time during the week..

You're looking at anywhere from 45 mins to an hour and a half a day. Not necessarily all at once. I usually do it late at night just before bed or early AM.
  • lin7604
    Options
    thanks so much for that info. I am starting slim in 6 next week when it arrives and i am now looking for my next program after that and i think this may be it?
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Great results!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Great results! A friend of mine swears by the BBL!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Such amazing results... You look great...I was just given this program as a gift and looking for results...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!