help needed

Options
ive just started, and dont know what to eat, the things i thought good and healthy , i found not to be, they wear loaded with cals

Replies

• 1fatlady_no8
    Options
    Hello :)

It's not about what u can't eat it all about moderation. More or less every food contains something "bad" so just eat it in moderation.

My doctors told me to reduce my calories to 900 per day but eat whatever I want. He said 900 Calories is the same intake as someone with a gastric band lol. He said if I wanted to I could eat 900 calories worth of chocolate and I'd still lose weight! I have no intention of eating that tho.

My best advice would be to aim for fruit and veg and turkey. Last time I dieted I completely cut out bread rice pasta and potatoes and lost 28lb in 2 months!!

Add me as a friend if u like. We're all in the same boat

Good luck x
  • malcsc
    malcsc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I attended a Herbal life Weight Loss Challenge every week here in the UK and the recomended daily calorie total is 1200. I lost a total of 35lb over 19 weeks, that was two challenges a 7 week one and then a 12 week one, perhaps there is one of these running where you are ? It is a very easy diet to do, but you have to be strict to get the results, I never felt hungry while on it either. This is a link to the web site.

http://www.good-weight-loss.co.uk/?gclid=COqO__Df5LMCFQNd3godDjAAng