WOOO HOO!!

spaul82478
spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
Ok.. So I am actually getting to go out today with my cousion and her twin boys.. We decided to go walkng at Great Lakes Crossing since the ZOO is overly crowded....... SOOO

I was getting dressed and decided to try on apair of jeans that i own that are a size smaller... and guess what THEY FIT... I have so many jeans that are "TOO SMALL" and I am so excited to be able to wear them.... This is the kindof motivatiion to keep me going... Cheers to me... Its been so long since i could feel good about my self... and woo hoo... ok SORRYjust had to brag....:bigsmile:

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Ok.. So I am actually getting to go out today with my cousion and her twin boys.. We decided to go walkng at Great Lakes Crossing since the ZOO is overly crowded....... SOOO

I was getting dressed and decided to try on apair of jeans that i own that are a size smaller... and guess what THEY FIT... I have so many jeans that are "TOO SMALL" and I am so excited to be able to wear them.... This is the kindof motivatiion to keep me going... Cheers to me... Its been so long since i could feel good about my self... and woo hoo... ok SORRYjust had to brag....:bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Thats great!! I love fitting into a size smaller.. Kudos to you
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work!!!

BTW, my husband and I had our first date at Great Lakes Crossing (RainForest cafe):blushing:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    yaaayyy!!!

that is such a great feeling! keep up your hard work!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    WTG, that's awesome :) It does feel great huh? that'll probably put u in a great mood for like a week! lol
  • Congratulations to yooouuuuuu!:flowerforyou: Isn't it amazing how 10-15 pounds will change your wardrobe choices? I've noticed my "girls" are getting firm, and I may lose a cup size soon!!!:happy: I can't wait to be able to wear the sleeveless T's that I see the skinny girls wearing! But, keep up the great work!
  • You deserve to brag! Keep up the great work.
  • Brag on,Brag on! Congrats to you!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Brag away!! Bravo!!!

:flowerforyou:
    M
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    What a wonderful feeling:happy: If that is not motivating I don't know what is. Keep up the good work and have an awesome day:flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Congrats on your success spaul!

Pack some healthy snacks before you go and don't forget the water!

Enjoy each day...especially today!!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Congrats!!!!! WTG!!!!!!:flowerforyou: You have a right to brag.:flowerforyou: Have a gread day :drinker: :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Brag on, that's something to brag about. What a great feeling. I'm excited for you. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Toot your own horn, girl!

TOOT TOOT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!