Starting fresh!

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm defiantly not new on this site but I haven't been keeping track for awhile! I'm 5"5 142 pounds , I'm 24 years old and I'm trying to lose 12 pounds before my wedding. Any advice or tips on how to lose the last ten pounds? Also if anyone had any tips on working out at home with no equipment? Want to flatten my tummy and shrink my bum and tighten my butt! Thanks!

Happy to be back:)

Replies

• Artests
    Artests Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so don't really have any advice i'd feel confident in sharing at the moment lol, just wanted to stop by and say congratulations and I wish you the best of luck!
  • Chevy_Girl88
    Chevy_Girl88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet! Thank you! All the best to you too! What's your story?:)
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred ( can even get that free on youtube) , Brazil butt lift.... I find pretty much all Jillian Micheals vids to be pretty great. Def see results. :smile:
  • Chevy_Girl88
    Options
    Did the 30 day shred work for you? I did it but wasn't seeing any difference, not weight loss. I would try it again though.
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I did lose some weight but I lost a lot of inches for sure! Make sure you measure yourself so you don't get demotivated. I also went from doing " girl pushups" to regular ones. Was a huge accomplishment for me. :)
  • Chevy_Girl88
    Options
    I started it this morning:) defiantly not in shape lol but I'm going to keep going!:) thanks!