Looking for friends!

Options
Hi there! I'm Lauren, I'm 18 and live in England.

I was at 228lbs at my highest and managed to lose 30lbs with the help of MFP. I though I'd give it a go at losing weight without MFP and 1-2 months later I'd put on 2lbs! So I'm back again!

Anyway, it would be really nice to get some new friends as most of the few I had hadn't been online in 3+ months!

Hope you're all having a fab day!

Replies

• rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    would love to be your friend. I am in Ontario, Canada. I am a married mother of three with a busy schedule. I am hoping to loose and tone so time will tell how things work out. I am currently doing two dvd programs insanity and Chalean. I have just over two more weeks of insanity and a month and a month and two weeks of the Chalean. They are working for me. What kind of workouts are you doing and how can I help.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, if you want. I'm looking for more friends too. Would like to be in your list. I'm active and log in every day. I was over 200 pounds as well a while ago. Now I'm more focused on increasing my fitness level rather than losing weight. But still, some support is always nice. :)
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My name is Danielle. I just joined a week ago. I am a mother of 2 and a wife. I work full time and do a bunch of running around for the kids. I try to make it to the gym at least 3 times a week but something always comes up. I am lucky if I do it once a week. I have lost 8 lbs in my first week. I am super excited about that. I would love to be your friend. What I need from you is to be pushed and for you to tell me what you would like from me. We can do this together.