Back after a long hiatus--Need buddies

Options
I am returning to myfitnesspal after a long hiatus. I'm looking to add some motivational buddies since I have lost all those associated with my old account. I have lost about 40 pounds in the past and gained it all back. I really let a plateau get in my head and I gave up all hope of being able to lose weight again so I completely gave up. I'm a mom of 4, a wife of almost 13 years, an educator, and in need of all the support I can get.

Replies

• rolandsgilly
    Options
    Hi and welcome back. I just joined today and am willing to be one of your buddies. I don't know how motivational I'll be but we can motivate each other. That's what we're all here for. I've been counting weight watchers points and was getting nowhere so I'm changing my strategy. Friend me if you'd like.
  • jenniferlee72
    jenniferlee72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!

My name is Jennifer and I too just came back from a long hiatus and am just coming back myself. rolandsgilly is right...we can motivate each other. Accountablility is a great motivator!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • thezwoman
    thezwoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am back after several months absence. I am a mom and an educator. I'd love to have some motivational buddies!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Welcome back, I am pretty active here, feel free to add me.
  • hannaisthebest
    Options
    l jest return to mfp all me i need help
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rachel. Feel free to add me.
  • amanda5796
    amanda5796 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I too am back from a hiatus from this summer (it's been about 3 months). I am also an educator and could use the moral support:) Good luck and welcome back!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back, that fist step is always the hardest so well done. Feel free to add me.
  • Sarah0237
    Sarah0237 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Nice to have you back. I joined MFP last month and my goals are to exercise more and to lose 20 pounds to control blood sugar.
    I would like to be one of your buddies. Feel free to friend me.

Sarah
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have around the same amount to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • bulldogmom99
    Options
    Welcome Back and please feel free to add me as a friend I need encouragement as I'm kind of not doing so well on this.
  • bulldogmom99
    Options
    I'm also looking for some new buddies I can add
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    Welcome!! Request sent! :smile: