Zumba buddies?

Options
Hi!

I'm new and I also just bought Zumba. I'm looking for some fun friends to make things on MyFitnessPal more interesting! :)

Replies

• kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! What kind of program are you going to do? They have classes at my gym but they are all cancelled until next week because of Thanksgiving.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Huge Zumba fan here! I go to classes 4 times a week and use the Wii Zumba if I can't get to a class. Luckily one of my instructors held a special Thanksgiving morning class...awesome start to the day. Feel free to add me. :)
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba on Xbox Kinect as much as I can. I used to highly dislike it, but now I absolutely love it! That's my main workout aside from some strength training.

Ev
  • BoboBizu
    Options
    Awesome! :)
    I just got the DVD set (it's the older version). So far I've only done the introduction steps but I'm so uncoordinated that it was still really challenging. So much fun!!!
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    BoboBizu - it's okay, I also struggled at the beginning. I tend to do the opposite of what's shown and it's really annoying, haha. But, the more I do it, the more I get it and now I cruise over most of the songs. It's that learning period that can be tough.
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I think I was watching too much TV today. When I read this, for some reason, I thought it said 'Zombie Buddies'. :)

eta: I'd like to Try Zumba sometime - don't know a lot about it.
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I do zumba 3 days a week! I take classes...don't have the dvd's or any zumba game. Sometimes I do zumba with youtube...just for something different.

Feel free to add me!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi ill join you too i will be doing it on xbox ill try for 3 wotkouts a week kate x:wink: