Daily Meal Planning

Options
Please share your Daily Meals and help us all to Plan for the best Meals of the day. My diary is open for public too.:bigsmile:

Replies

• rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Please share your Daily Meals and help us all to Plan for the best Meals of the day. My diary is open for public too.:bigsmile:
    Welcome.
    A lot of people (myself included) choose to keep their diaries only viewable by friends - people who maybe give a reason to send an invitation (like minded goals, like minded sense of humour).
    My best friend in RL doesn't have her diary for view at all, but then we talk food all day and compare recipes outside of here.

Enjoy your time here and good luck on your journey.
  • kimmcconkey
    kimmcconkey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open. I like to look at other people's menus too mostly for recipe ideas I work out twice a week with 30min HIIT but I never log them as I cannot do so properly on MFP (Monday and Thursday workouts). I also try to plan a day in advance so I'm not wondering what to eat and then make bad choices. You're welcome to take a look.
  • kimmcconkey
    kimmcconkey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot of homemade stuff on my menu plan that I've inputted into MFP to get the nutritional value. I'm not sure how to make those public though. If interested I can post some of them to the Recipe Section. The Gluten Free Coffee Cake is absolutley awesome!!!!
  • rfsatar
    Options
    I also have a lot of homemade stuff on my menu plan that I've inputted into MFP to get the nutritional value. I'm not sure how to make those public though. If interested I can post some of them to the Recipe Section. The Gluten Free Coffee Cake is absolutley awesome!!!!
    Yeah I have that issue too - I have a lot of recipes but have not put them in the database ... I end to out them up on my own blog as it also includes cooking steps ... Which of course we can't add here.
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I will make large batches of things, divide into servings with acceptable calories and then freeze them. One thing I make in large batches is Beef and Veggie Soup, last batch I made was 20 servings at 440 calories each.

This way when I can't figure out what I am going to have I can just pull on of those meals out to eat. I can pull on in the morning, leave it at my desk and it is decently defrosted by lunch time.
  • rfsatar
    Options
    I will make large batches of things, divide into servings with acceptable calories and then freeze them. One thing I make in large batches is Beef and Veggie Soup, last batch I made was 20 servings at 440 calories each.

This way when I can't figure out what I am going to have I can just pull on of those meals out to eat. I can pull on in the morning, leave it at my desk and it is decently defrosted by lunch time.
    I have a batch cooked Thai spiced courgette and sweet potato cooling in the conservatory for such bagging!!! God bless Lakeland soup and sauce flat packed bags!
  • 7jj7
    7jj7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Example of what I eat in a day-
    Breakfast- puffed and shredded wheat cereal with dried cranberries, 1% milk
    Lunch- granola bar and fruit or veggies
    Supper- noodle, chicken, veggie salad
    Snack- apple