do you do this?

Options
AimersBee
AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
you click on a topic.. and start to read.. you find someone who posts something where you could give a witty reply.. but then you see 5+ more pages and you think.. meh, no point replying.. someone probably already said it, and move on to another topic...
or
do you read the whole thing and then reply...
or
do you reply whether someone said the exact same thing or not without reading every post...

Replies

• NickDHussin
    Options
    I have actually done all three. All just depends how witty I think I currently am. :glasses:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    all 3.

Sometimes I start to type a reply and then change my mind and just forget it.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ok so what do you find yourself doing the most?
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    ok so what do you find yourself doing the most?

replying without reading the other 10 million pages. then I go back and read a couple of pages and then move on to other threads lol
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Most of the time I read the first page, jump to the last and read that one, and then post.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Read it all and then reply.

Sometimes it takes a while. I must have spend an hour reading that 'ghosts/spirits/unexplainable happenings' thread. And I didn't have anything to add, either.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    lol I hardly ever read through all the responses...I usually just go "MEH" and hit reply and post whatever I was thinking.
  • restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I just do the 1st one.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    the car was green not blue and she was older than him
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    i almost never read the responses until after I throw in my 2 cents worth, then i see its already been said. oh well. If I see an opinion like mine or a very good point on the 1st page I'll quote it. After I submit it goes to the last page and I sometimes read those but the ones in the middle are lost on me.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    scrolling down to the bottom... to see how many pages are on this thread. Seeing only one page, i click reply...

I often read the first couple pages, and the last page, but not every page unless the thread is particularly interesting.
    I will quote if I see something that I really agree with.

Pretty much, all of the above. :)
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Honestly All Three :bigsmile:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Depends how bored I am, but mainly option 1.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have done all 3 depending on how I felt depended on which I chose.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I usually reply without reading really anything. In response to what you should do. I recommend drinking more water and not counting tea or milk as liquids. Try splitting up one large meal into at least 6 - 45 smaller snacks. The only way to really get a thigh gap is with the shake weight.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

meme goes here

3oorkt.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    it doesn't matter, go do some pushups or planks, you'll be happier. :)
  • maberdine
    maberdine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As you can see from my post count, I very seldom reply. Usually because someone has already said what I was going to say, so what's the point?
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    scrolling down to the bottom... to see how many pages are on this thread. Seeing only one page, i click reply...

I often read the first couple pages, and the last page, but not every page unless the thread is particularly interesting.
    I will quote if I see something that I really agree with.

Pretty much, all of the above. :)

Pretty much this. :drinker:
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on how bored I am and how much time I have. Prefer to read all the way thru before I reply, but sometimes just don't have time. Occasionally I will leave that page open so that when I get home I can catch up and then reply.