5'3" and 155 lbs - LOSE 20 with me??

13»

Replies

• Hi
    My name is Sarah Chrystal I live in Edmonton Alberta. i saw your post and Im very interested in trying to lose 20 punds with you.
    im planning on getting engaged soon and being 5"3 and 155 pounds just isnt okay!!!!!
  • Im 155 and 5"3 I just started this training for a 10 km run in may but it doesnt seem to be working fast enough. My name is Sarah im from Edmonton, Alberta
  • Hey I'm Chama
    I'm 5'3 and I started with 145 pounds my goal weight is 126 pounds,
    now I've lost 14 pounds I'm 132 lbs.
    I would love to lose the weight with you!
    I'll add you ASAP
  • I'm 5'2 , starting at 170, but am down to 160 now!

Don't be shy! be my friend!
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    I'm 5'3" also, I have more like 30 to lose.
    If you are active on here, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • CaitySins
    CaitySins Posts: 57 Member
    I'm 5'2" and hoping to drop to 110 (so more than 20) but i'm happy to be a support buddy (:
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Count me in also! I'm 5'3 151 lbs looking to lose about another 20 pounds. I started seriously on my weight loss journey about 4 weeks ago when I weighed in at 164 at my doctor's office. I started the South Beach diet and within the first two weeks lost 10 pounds. After losing the ten pounds I saw my weight fluctuate up and down over the next couple of weeks and then I joined this site. I had been looking for women similar in my height / weight structure and think the buddy system would be both encouraging and motivational.
  • maylee305
    maylee305 Posts: 1
    Hey, weigh 151 now but did weigh 155, I'm trying to lose 25 pounds
  • Hello i am new here... need to loose 20 lb as well ... i am 5.4" and weigh 150 pounds ... i have lost 66 pounds in the past 3 years my only change was to convert into a whole food diet (nothing processed) and zero white sugar (i make my desserts using natural sweeteners like honey and stevia) ... i never counted calories ... i ate pretty much what i wanted
    I started exercising in March ... i don't stick to anything in particular but lately have been loving strength training and workout 2 - 3 times a week (sometimes more) ...
    Now after stalling on 150 pounds for a year i started counting calories (quality of food stayed the same) in hope of losing those extra 20 pounds
    throughout my journey i tried nearly every diet plan out there ... i was a low carber for 7 months ... i also tried a vegetarian diet as well as a raw food diet ... i had issues with all sorts of diet plans (hypoglycemia for example) ... but when i switched to a whole food diet in which i don't eliminate anything or try to restrict anything on purpose much of the ailments i suffered from for years disappeared ... now i eat everything and anything as long as it's not processed ...

note: i don't mean to judge all the diet plans out there ... just stating what suited me personally

please count me in ;)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Hey I have added U plz send me the details of ur workout what do u do so that we may modify or add sth new to it :)
    I am 5.3 & 154 pounds almost & need to lose more than 20 pounds so lets do it together :)
  • prosato1229
    prosato1229 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm in! I'm a bit more now sadly (169) and 5'2" feel free to add me!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 58 Member
    Hey guys! I'm reviving this thread again to touch base! I'm 5'1 and 141lbs right now and wanna lose 20 lbs! How's everyone doing today? Anyone can add me- I could really use some motivation and encouragement!
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Hi guys I have the same goals, I'm 156 lbs, 5ft 4 and want to get to 130lbs :) Feel free to add me x
This discussion has been closed.