new and in need of help and support! Londoner!

Options
Hi everyone. My name is wendy and i am from london. This is my first time on this and my first day after hearing lots about this site and downloading the app to phone.
I feel like i need to do this as i dont feel good about myself at all and dont feel like i am getting the support i need from people around me

I am using this app on my phone mostly so please add me aa a friend and i will try my best to get back on here for the community board.

As from tomorrow i plan to start on here straight away updating my food.

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good morning (in Florida), Wendy and welcome! This is a great site to enable you to achieve your weight loss goals. Wishing you all the best on your journey to better health. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I too have the app on my phone and use daily to log my open diary and support friends.
    Only problem with the app is no access to forums but you are doing the right thing using desktop.

Good luck with your ojurney.
    I am in UK (Scotland) and feel free to add.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Good day - I am in Guildford.

Feel free to send a message if you feel a need to explode (confidentailly)
  • maxieW6
    Options
    Hi Wendy

From the west-side.. of London. Usually use phone app to, but think will give forum a chance added motivation.
  • jalydia
    jalydia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined. I will need a lot of help. Looking forward to helping and being helped in this struggle.
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy. Welcome to MFP! I am positive you will have a wonderful experience here and lose the weight you desire. Honestly, I dont think I could have lost the weight that I have without the support and advice I have received from my friends. Good luck!
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck to you, also in need of some support on here and happy to help out my friends in any way I can! Best of luck to you! :drinker: