Resistance Bands used on BL Boot Camp DVD

Options
I have searched high and low to find the resistance bands Bob used on his Boot Camp DVD level 3. I have even emailed NBC and of course got no response to find these. I also cannot find the "medicine ball" used in his level 2. What is that exactly? I'm assuming it is different than the lightweight exercise balls I am finding. However, I would love to find those bands. Has anyone else out there found them?
Thanks

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    I don't have the DVD, so I cannot comment on that specifically, however at the local sporting goods store here (or online) they have medicine balls and resistance bands (I believe I've seen Jillian's line of both). I got my wife a ball for her birthday (it's what she asked for!) and we got a pack of 3 bands (5, 10, and 20 lbs of resistance). You can also try a Play It Again sports, Craigslist or eBay. The only thing is the shipping on a medicine ball will kill any deal you get so if you buy online look for free shipping.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    Not sure about bands,but I did find medicine balls at Target. They had 3 different sizes. I was going to get the 8 pounder. 24.95
  • aprildh
    aprildh Posts: 90
    Options
    I have searched several stores and websites for these bands and their is nothing like them yet. They were pretty neat, they were the wide exercise bands but they had built in big round handles and that is why I liked them so much. Biggest Loser doesn't even have them in their shop, so who knows. The medicine ball in the DVD looked pretty big, but the DVD doesn't say the size or weight used. I'll keep searching. I definitely want a good set of exercise bands.