I need Help!

Options
Koozy81
Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
I have a business luncheon today at a local Greek Restaurant, but everything I look up (calorie-wise) to eat at that restaurant is WAY up there, it would leave me chewing on cardboard for dinner! :laugh:
But I am required to go, have lunch, be social for the sake of the pharmacuetical reps. that are taking us! Im screwed...what to do?? what to eat?? Even a small Greek Salad is outrageous....:ohwell:

Replies

• Koozy81
    Options
    I have a business luncheon today at a local Greek Restaurant, but everything I look up (calorie-wise) to eat at that restaurant is WAY up there, it would leave me chewing on cardboard for dinner! :laugh:
    But I am required to go, have lunch, be social for the sake of the pharmacuetical reps. that are taking us! Im screwed...what to do?? what to eat?? Even a small Greek Salad is outrageous....:ohwell:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You could get the greek salad without the cheese and order the dressing on the side...they may have other salads and dressings as well...or order one of the chicken dishes and ask for all salad with dressing on the side instead of the side dishes that usually come with it...good luck...don't sweat it!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Well you have to eat but you don't have to eat the whole thing. Eating only have will save you tons of calories and along with putting the dressing on the side and getting rid of the extras they put on stuff.
    Good luck:happy:
  • jessie1
    jessie1 Posts: 46
    Options
    whatever you decide to order, as soon as you get it split it in half. Put the other half in a box immedialty. not having it in front of you might help you not over eat. Good luck :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    HALF IT!!! Or even more, eat a big salad and half your extra, maybe get a appetizer and half that or share it with everyone. You can do it!!!!

Let us know how you do. Oh...and did you read the post about the lying restaurants? Ya, read that one before you go. Eeeek!
  • Koozy81
    Options
    PrincessLaundry....OH MY GOSH I did read that thread on 'lying restaurants', I looked up onion rings (1 stack) and its nearly my entire day-worth of calories!! yuk- Im going to the gym after lunch, maybe this is all just extra incentive to work out alittle harder :wink:

Thanks for the input all!

I feel much better!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm probably too late, but a chicken dish, with tabbouli would be great and good for you.