Ladies over 200??

Options

Replies

• stormy69
    stormy69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been a member for a couple of years and have just come back to the site... I am really enjoying it but would love to have some friends who are facing the same challenges and can help to inspire me (hope that sounds ok).... hopefully speak soon :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Bon1022
    Options
    Highest weight was 260'.... Lost 20 pounds this last summer. I think I'm a bit under 240 now. I'm 5'4""". Goal weight is 120 ( very small boned).
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Stared at 205, just hit my first goal of under 200! im a mom of three (12, 14, 20) and a grandmother. My goal is 150, feel free to add me, I log every day.
  • stormy69
    stormy69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    And I forgot to say I weigh wayyyyy over 200 pounds, I weigh about 350 (I tried to convert it I use kilograms to weigh in), so I really love all the support thats on this site :smile:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I started at 276, and am right now at 172. Kind of stuck, but not giving up. You can totally do this! :flowerforyou:
  • dragunfly
    Options
    Hi all! I am at 230lbs and would love for to have more mfp friends to motivate and help motivate!
  • fitgirlcookie
    fitgirlcookie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started at 240 pounds and am now down to 176. Would love to be friends with anyone! You all are very inspiring! =]
  • silverburk
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!! I need all the motivation and support I can get! :)
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    I'm joining in here too =) I'm 5'8 and 203 today, highest weight 208, post baby 5 months and getting back on the horse. Goal 150s would be great. Be great to be friends with other ladies around the same!
  • jojorh
    jojorh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this as well, I joined a long time ago but never used it. I am about to embark on Insanity, maybe on dec 1, Maybe next week.Anyone interested? I have a new son (soon to be adopted) it is a lot different trying to take care of yourself with a little one demanding your attention, any moms out there want to be my friend? I am 215 lbs goal 140 or less.
  • restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Leanne I have been on here for a while and it has help me out. Very committed to losing this weight no matter how long it takes. Feel free to add me
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bri. I started here last month at 242lbs, weighed 219 this morning! :)
    My goal is around 145-155.
    I have 2 little daughters; they turned one and three this month.
    I'm on MFP allllll the time lol.
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • karncrichton
    Options
    New to this and lookin for support and friends weighin in at 224 lots to loose
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    You can add me. Started in June at 260, now at 230. Looking to get down to 200, and eventually 180ish.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I started at 245lbs and lost 40 but now thanks to an illness leaving me unable to walk has meant Ive put 25lbs back on and now Im starting the huge task of relosing what Ive regained. A difficult process but Im going strong. You can add me if you would like. :smile: xxx
  • shayfrom78
    shayfrom78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : ) I started wellllll over 200 (still am ) I am down 65 lbs I'd like to lose 50 more . I really want it more than ever I'm tired of erasing myself from my own life . It really hit me looking for pictures for my son's 1st bday party I had ONE just ONE picture of us . I'm tired of hiding because of my weight . Now to lose that way of thinking & some weight !
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • mommamissi
    Options
    Just starting out. Weighing in at 226 would like to have a 1 in the front and be out of the 200s Any advice and encouragement would be wonderful. I have no idea where to begin.
  • pikachuFL
    pikachuFL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I cringe at posting my weight but perhaps if I do it, I'll be more motivated to stick to my diet plan. I currently weigh 275.8, and that's after losing 3.8 pounds since joining this site a week ago. I can't wait to get under 200 pounds (haven't been there in 18 years) and hopefully never cross the 200 pound line again!!!