Here to rant about my life....

Options
A while back i signed up to this site so happy and motivated, it worked well for a couple weeks and lost 7 pounds. I got sick and stopped logging in then gained the weight once again. I want to get that motivation back again so that I can inspire my mother, it really hurts to know that I can lose my mother because of obesity. My mother is only 37 and weights in at 350 pounds at her short figure of 5 feet. We are all well aware that we could lose her at any moment , I've tried a couple of times but I never seem to have enough strength to go all the way.

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well, you are in the right direction... you're back!! Get to logging and reading... we're here for you and hopefully you can set a good example for your Mom to join you in your journey!!:bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    We're here for you and your Mom- keep doing what you are doing and hopefully she will follow your example.
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It's hard work somedays to stay motivated! Believe me I totally understand! Just remember that one day of "blah" doesn't ruin everything! If there are days that you are sick or "mess" up you haven't ruined everything. I've had nights that have been chicken wings and beer nights with my friends (luckily not many). I force myself to add up what I ate even if it was 6 beers and 10 chicken wings and then dust myself off and get back to it! This change doesn't happen overnight...it takes determination!
    Do it for yourself and for your mom so she can see it CAN be done!
    Read the success stories! If your mom is willing, look at them with her! There is really nothing like seeing someone who's lost 75, 100, 150+ pounds! They did it and we can too! :bigsmile:

Good Luck!!
  • lovelypink13
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your answers , I just have to try and stop eating junk food lol