Replies

• SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    BUMP! And derma-roller is ordered :drinker:
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try this. i just have stretch marks on my boobs. can you roll your boobs? lol
  • debi_f
    debi_f Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Bump! Just ordered one of these things, too!
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try this. i just have stretch marks on my boobs. can you roll your boobs? lol

Yes, you actually can :) It works the same way on any scar.
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsKasandraByrd
    MrsKasandraByrd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have got to do this!! Mine are really deep just like yours were!! Thanks for posting!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Does the treatment hurt?
  • wvucntrygrl57
    wvucntrygrl57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CVS has good deals on BIO OIL atleast once a month. And if you buy it there once and use your extra rewards card, usually a $3 off coupon will print off the kiosk everytime you swipe your card (atleast it does for me). it's gooood stuff. Just a tip for anybody who is a thrifty shopper like me!
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    Does the treatment hurt?

Yes it does but you can buy a numbing cream, just google derma rolling numbing cream to get some brand ideas and how to use it. I epilate and find that hurts more then rolling so I am ok :)
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    CVS has good deals on BIO OIL atleast once a month. And if you buy it there once and use your extra rewards card, usually a $3 off coupon will print off the kiosk everytime you swipe your card (atleast it does for me). it's gooood stuff. Just a tip for anybody who is a thrifty shopper like me!

Thanks, that is a great tip!

I forgot to say where I got the rosehip oil, I found it on eBay really cheap too.
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    Here is a picture with the redness almost gone, I will be doing another treatment today (which will make everything very red) so I don't want to wait until it's completely skin color to post a picture. But you can see especially at the bottom the marks are skin color, the top ones are a bit more red but they are fading every day.

x39mp.jpg
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mcourtney09
    mcourtney09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

Nice I have CVS as my usual pharmacy so I'm in there alot!
  • kikiriedle
    kikiriedle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are healing! Such a happy encouraging post - thank you. You must have worked very hard to make that progress. Amazing job (and lovely waist, btw!) Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • BabyLove1606
    BabyLove1606 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!