The Saturday work thread

Options
juncture
juncture Posts: 129 Member
Just wanted to see who else is stuck in work on a Saturday, I started an hour ago (3pm) and am working till 11pm and will soon be very bored!

Replies

• OnyxPenguin82
    Options
    I am working too.
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    I started at 530am and work til 2pm....im bored outta my mind...BUT in my occupation, that is a VERY good thing! :) Hope youre all having a wonderful day!
    im counting down the hours (3 hr 44 min) til i get out, then its off to the gym! :)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    I was working today. Started at 7am and finished at 2pm instead of 3pm. Got to love having a bit of toil in the bank :)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm working. Just started 20min ago (10am) and will be done at 2pm.
  • dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Started 90 minutes ago (10am) and will be here til I finish a presentation I have to give on Thursday.
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So what do you all do that has you working Saturdays?

I work in a university library that's open 24/7 but all I really have to do is be there (and do a few little bits and pieces here and there) so I get to use my laptop to do whatever :)
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm working too 800 am to 200 pm today and off Sunday. I work for Insurance Company.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm working too. Ugh. I sometimes hate working six days a week. I want to be sleeping.
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    working 6a-2p for a public utilities company. Missing football!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I sell cars, Saturdays are our biggest selling days so we're always open 8:30-7.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    So what do you all do that has you working Saturdays?

I work in a university library that's open 24/7 but all I really have to do is be there (and do a few little bits and pieces here and there) so I get to use my laptop to do whatever :)

I am the manager in a loan store. Saturdays are almost always very slow, so I mostly just have to make my collection calls and clean. One or two customers will come in and make a payment and I might have one loan to do. Saturday is my cleaning day, so I do have to clean the store but that only takes 30min. That is how most Saturdays go, however last Saturday I had 6 loans! It was crazy for a Saturday, needless to say I didn't get any collection calls done or any cleaning done. I am very happy today seems to be back to a normal Saturday! :)