The Butt Bible

Options
hi !
i just did the first day of the butt bible but i find i really easy..
has anybody had experience with it? i mean, if i find i too easy, will i still get results (my butt is not really flat, but not that rounded either).
hope you guys can helpme:)

Replies

• lovingmymuscles
    Options
    hi, i also have done the butt bible, and my first impression was that it was too easy (level 1). I decided to do level one about three times and then bumped it up to level 2, which is a little more difficult. I only did the lower body workout, and i've never tried the upper body workouts.
    I saw a noticeable difference in my butt, after the first week, even though there was no muscle soreness. I was also doing the video every day, until i started having knee pain after combing it with other workouts (too many squats).
    Then i realised it is best done at least every other day, rather than every day.
    I recommend going up in the levels. Give level two a try. That's as far as i made it, and it was a longer and more (butt) muscle taxing workout...i also wondered the same thing as you (if i would develop the muscles even without the burn). I quit doing the workout and focused on my other workouts, but i have noticed that my butt did look better when i was doing the butt bible. I'm thinking of starting it again, but i'm also on the fence, because it never did leave me sore the next day. You can always increase the resistance with some ankle weights.
    Do it for two weeks, take some photos, and decide for yourself if it's reshaping you the way you want (booooty!)
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    hmm.. i will give level 2 a try tomorrow.
    i just want to add some lower body to my 30DayShred, because i think it focuses much more on my arms than my butt and thighs :/
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I did the full six weeks. I agree level one was way too easy. I still did it, though. I added 30 minutes cardio on those 20 minutes days and also did a few other DVDs through out all of the weeks. I saw the most change during these six weeks. My butt definitely lifted and got much more shapely. Not that I have a butt to begin with but at least I didn't have pancakes for butt cheeks!
  • Neverland21
    Neverland21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Have you finished the BB? If you did, how often did you do it?

I just started it earlier this week. I feel the burn when I am doing the floor exercises, but I don't feel sore the next day. I am also doing the 30DS, which leaves me feelng exhausted.
  • tcrawlv
    tcrawlv Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The first one was a not as easy to me because i added light weights. I am going to add heavier weights daily for the first week
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Where would you get this Butt Bible if I may ask ?
  • Kioliaton
    Options
    I began the Butt Bible workout tonight and will continue doing it until November 27th and compare pictures to see the difference or lack of. My butt isn't pancakey but it is small, I feel like I'm a ten year old. So I'm hoping for a more shapely butt and bigger. Squat booty!!
  • nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So, how did the Butt Bible treat you? I just started on Monday -- would love some results!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Where would you get this Butt Bible if I may ask ?

All levels are on youtube.

Edit. Sorry, didn't see dates. lol
  • carolynrhoffman
    Options
    Does anyone have The Butt Bible by Pauline Nordin 10 commandments? I could only find 4 in my search. Please help! Thank you =)