Protein Powders

Options
2»

Replies

• samlankford
    Options
    Yeah i am a chocolate vegan shakeology lover, I also have the soy 95 vanilla from gnc.. I have used body fortress, that is also really good... gnc lean shake was good, tried the blueberries and cream... it is just soooooooooo much easier then trying to eat 50% of my calories in protein a day!! lol
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Vanilla powder is really popular. Add it to hot chocolate, yogurt, etc.
    You can mix in a scoop of PLAIN protein powder into literally any meal and it's tasteless, rice, eggs, beef, lasagna, anything.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Whatever you do, do not get rice protein. So gross. :sick:
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    GNC all natural vanilla is good and no weird ingredients,45 grams of protein powder is 40 g of protein and 170 calories,1 gram of fat,1.5 g of carbs,,great way to up the protein,a bit pricey but worth paying for good quality,5.5 pounds is around $110.00
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I drink Isopure it has no carbs no sugars and no bull**** in it so I love it, it also offers a pretty epic 25g per scoop

I love, love, love Isopure!!! I have been using it for almost a year. I have 2 shakes a day which is 100g of protein. I haven't come across a flavor I don't like yet.

I only use one to two scoops a day, but isopure vanilla creme no carb is my go to !
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    the body fortress vanilla is pretty tasty!
    For cost purposes I just buy the whole foods brand vanilla whey protein powder...its cheap and I get to use my employee discount. I like the taste as well but it isn't my favorite.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I use GNC amp wheybolic in chocolate to drink and optimum nutrition whey vanilla ice cream for baking.
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I use impact whey protein from myprotein.com - I bought banoffee flavour but it is a bit too sweet for me so I mix it with milk and add to coffee instead of sugar.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've used Optimum Nutrition on many occasions. Good solid product with a good range of flavours and great taste.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I drink Isopure it has no carbs no sugars and no bull**** in it so I love it, it also offers a pretty epic 25g per scoop

I love, love, love Isopure!!! I have been using it for almost a year. I have 2 shakes a day which is 100g of protein. I haven't come across a flavor I don't like yet.

I only use one to two scoops a day, but isopure vanilla creme no carb is my go to !

I also use just 2 scoops a day and love it =)
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the replies. Looks like I have a few to try after Christmas. They are very pricey!:ohwell:
  • Iberipped
    Options
    six star
    elite series whey
    cookies and cream
    It's pretty good tasting but its expensive like 30 bucks at CVS
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I t my at Costco. Chocolate protein powder, chocolate milk anf natural peanut butter. Yumm. Taste like the candy bar.