What weight did guys start hitting on you?

Options
What is your
1. Height,
2. Starting weight
3. Weight men started noticing you?

Replies

• amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    5'7.5
    Men have always hit on me even when I was 268 but even more so I started noticing looks when I got down to 177;) I'm married so it was a little ego boost haha!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    5'3
    Enter college 125lbs
    After college 149lbs currently 145lbs
    Men never stopped noticing me
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5'1"
    starting weight 280
    I started getting attention at 140 lbs.
  • CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1. Height = 5'6
    2. Starting weight = 193
    3. Weight men started noticing you = 160?

I'm strange though. I wish it would stop, lol!
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    5'4
    Starting Weight = 190
    Men have always hit on me /shrug But I've been in a committed relationship for two years so it doesn't matter if they do or not.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    1-5'7.5"
    2-starting weight 214, highest non-pregnancy 240s
    3- men have never stopped hitting on me, but it is quite funny to watch men stop in their tracks and come talk to me and pretend to browse through watches and rings just to spend time at work. I'm happily married so it's nothing but an ego boost.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    6' 3"
    Thankfully, they don't hit on me and I would probably hit on them if they did... LOL> (sorry, could not resist)
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Guys hit on me regardless of weight which is frustrating as I am not gay. :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    Start-165
    Now-153

Personality has a lot to do with it..... If You are spunky, optimistic and love to have fun, what's holding them back??
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    They never stopped

it's not about size, weight, pants size or eye color. It's about whole package. Confidence. Personality.
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1. Hight: 5'9''
    2. Starting weight: 216
    3. Men started noticing me at 170. I remember the very first time... and my thought was... YES!
    :tongue:
  • Kejlina
    Kejlina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Guys hit on me at every size.

But it's invariably creepy guys.
  • Determined518
    Determined518 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So this might sound wierd... but I was always around 5'6, 140.... always got hit on.

However, I have gained some weight due to growing up, being pergnant... exc. I'm about 180. I have noticed that I get on the same... just more by black guys now. lol. Guess they like them a little chunky. :)
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    They never stopped

it's not about size, weight, pants size or eye color. It's about whole package. Confidence. Personality.

I totally agree...personality is key. Seems like a confident woman is always attractive to men regardless of size.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Height - 4ft 11
    Start weight - 196lbs

I recieved so much attention off guys when I was around 150lbs. At the time I never understood why, I thought I was huge back then, obviously not! It used to annoy me sometimes, didn't like the constant attention, but it was a great confidence booster and hey, it made me smile :laugh:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Why does getting hit on by a man have to be narrowed down to a size? There are plenty of people who are overweight but get approached regularly. And then there are people who are at an ideal weight and don't get approached.

It disappoints me that a "Success Story" has to be that you're finally seen as attractive to the opposite sex, and not that you're attractive to yourself.
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Why does getting hit on by a man have to be narrowed down to a size?
    I think a big part of it is that it's not being "narrowed down," it's simply a fact of life.
    It disappoints me that a "Success Story" has to be that you're finally seen as attractive to the opposite sex, and not that you're attractive to yourself.
    Once again, I disagree. We tend to view ourselves as "beautiful," not matter what. Being viewed as beautiful by others is simply a lot more meaningful than our own misconceptions.
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I totally agree...personality is key. Seems like a confident woman is always attractive to men regardless of size.
    I don't think it has anything to do with confidence. There's plenty of confident women, big and small, who are unattractive to men. It really is the whole package. I.e., more than just confidence.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Starting weight: 60kg (132lbs)
    Weight they started noticing me: They did no matter what I weigh/ed, mostly when I gained (not intentionally)! Weird haha. I guess cause at 60kg I looked a lot less apparently.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    All the time- I must just look approachable? Intensity and persistence definitely increased when I hit a healthy BMI though.