Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    lolwut?

TAL_6pk_2010_lg.jpg

hnnnnnggg
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter...it is so so good! :)
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I just tried the Mint Cookie flavor and it was kind of like the consistency of a fudgescicle. It was quite tasteless, not bad just not much flavor or taste. And it costs more than Haagan Daaz, I wouldn't buy it again.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i'd go for small haagen dazs instead
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I've tried it. It certainly tastes like it's got 150cal/pint. I'd rather have a reasonable portion of good tasting ice cream.
  • Infauna
    Options
    I've never seen these out in B.C. but I'm sure it tastes awful. I'd rather have a small portion of full-fat, home made icecream rather than a whole pint of something that's probably 90% water. :ohwell:
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I've never seen these out in B.C. but I'm sure it tastes awful.
    I'd rather have a small portion of full-fat, home made icecream rather than a whole pint of something that's probably 90% water. :ohwell:
    So many things never make it 'across the border'. Not sorry to miss this one!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    That stuff is gross.. And expensive. More importantly, gross.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That cannot taste good.

It does not. I bought 2 kinds and threw them both away. My husband didn't like it either.
  • erin4609
    erin4609 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I actually really like that icecream! The only problem is I always end up eating the whole pint....

I make my own almond milk ice cream with unsweetened cocoa powder and stevia that's pretty good. Cheaper, and low calorie!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have seen a couple things saying that this product has about 50% more calories than actually stated. I have never had it but don't think anything can replace ice cream.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have 1/2 cup of real ice cream.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    If I am going to eat Ben and Jerry's. I measure it out other than I can get the whole container. Gotta love Phish Food.
  • blacklaceroses
    blacklaceroses Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not knocking it, It got this girl though some hard times. Now i make my own protein Ice creme
  • JeffinRaleigh
    Options
    Class action lawsuits aside (WTF?!), as others have said it's really not very good. Enjoy a cone of real ice cream every now and again, or buy those little Ben & Jerry's containers with a single serving in them as a treat.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    haha, I was eating the Vanilla Maple about 5 minutes ago with some PB2 chocolate peanut butter.

Strawberry and Vanilla are best. the Rest of the flavors are nasty.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm sure those extra 75 calories really that maybe in the ice cream traumatized these people and caused their weight problems. People sue for anything, I swear.