Lamb of God..thrash fans??

Options
BackTatJIM
BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
I go to a lot of shows but I am fired up to see Lamb of God tonight.Has anyone else seen Randy Bylthe since his incarceration? Or any other good shows you are excited for coming soon?

Replies

• Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love them too. Have never seen them live though. I just recently saw August Burns Red in RI. That show was awesome. Got video, and a pic and signature after the show too :)
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    I love them too. Have never seen them live though. I just recently saw August Burns Red in RI. That show was awesome. Got video, and a pic and signature after the show too :)

Never seen them live but they are badass!!!!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Love Lamb of God but unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to see many shows these days.
  • jjshulou
    Options
    Never seen them live....let us know how the show went.

I'm waiting for Bullet for My Valentine to come around again. They're touring in Europe now or soon. Just waiting for them to come back to the States after their new album drops. I saw them once before and it was one of the best shows I've been to.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    LOVE LoG!! Never got the chance to see them live, but one of these days I will :) I've heard they're kickass live though!

Seeing Soil and Breed 77 on the 5th December and Fear Factory on the 18th \m/
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    im old enough to remember when they first came out.
  • dpiercey75
    dpiercey75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I saw them in St. Louis on November 7th. They were amazing! I liked them well enough just listening to them, but could really appreciate them live. Randy and the rest of the band are awesome!
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    im old enough to remember when they first came out.

burn the priest ;-)
  • jjshulou
    Options
    so how was the show???
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Lol did you just call log thrash?
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    so how was the show???

good thanks
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

heavy metal / thrash.... whats it to you?..... didn't know bad *kitten* music had to have a specific name. so I apologize if you don't consider it thrash,, ok I lied I don't really care what you think ;-)
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the opportunity to see Lamb Of God this year. I had tix to see them, Dethklok, and Gojira in Universal City....however Randy was arrested, so it was cancelled.
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Seen LOG few times at Download Festival etc, good fun, good workout music ;)
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    by the way In flames was terrible!!!! Hellyeah killed it !!! I never listened to them before but they are pretty good
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options

heavy metal / thrash.... whats it to you?..... didn't know bad *kitten* music had to have a specific name. so I apologize if you don't consider it thrash,, ok I lied I don't really care what you think ;-)
    Just says a lot about your taste in metal if you think LOG sounds anything like thrash.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I don't know about all the labels but I like Lamb of God. I like almost every type of music. Saw them at Ozzfest in 2004. Have fun!
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

Just says a lot about your taste in metal if you think LOG sounds anything like thrash.

My taste in music not my taste in metal . I listen to every thing from Earth Crises to Lil wayne to Anthrax to Zepplin to Jason Aldean to Slayer .. well you get the point and again why you feel like you have to cry about me calling them thrash, I guess you must just be bored .... BECAUSE DOES IT REALLY MATTER ???!!!! GOOD TUNES ARE GOOD TUNES \m/
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Love Lamb of God! One of my favs.