Most fun named food you can order at a dining establishment

Options
13»

Replies

• kepirus
    Options
    Never had it, don't know what's in it, but I was at a comedy club one time and someone ordered a drink called a 'Pit Bull on Crack'
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I'll go in and ask them for a screaming orgasm lol
    I'll give you a Wild Orgasm [it contains Multi-O]
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    There's a taco shop where I live called Fuzzy's Taco Shop... First of all, their slogan is "EAT ME" and they have this hot sauce called Fuzzy's Butt Burnin' Sauce... Cracks me up every time!

Haha that's awesome Hun x
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fat Blunt and Fat B*tch, sandwiches at Are U Hungry in State College, PA

YES! Those are things I would eat after drinking a "bong water" monkey boy from the Saloon. Ah, college life.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Completely crude sounding and makes me giggle (though I prob cant say why publicly) "bubble & squeak"
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ojos Locos- they have a shot called a pink taco. My wife asked me to ask the waitress what it tastes like. I couldnt help but ask my wife, "you want me to ask the waitress what a pink taco tastes like"? lol

Well, Did she get it? What's it taste like? I'm curious now! I love ordering dirty drinks!!!

It was Cabo Wabo and X-rated. Super Yummy!!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Fat Blunt and Fat B*tch, sandwiches at Are U Hungry in State College, PA

YES! Those are things I would eat after drinking a "bong water" monkey boy from the Saloon. Ah, college life.

Haha yeah! Or "tidy bowl"
  • btracy01
    Options
    a MIckey Mouse its a grilled cheese at a restaurant in Ohio. All the foods are named after an actor/actress or movie character. its awesome. I think I had a **** Tracy while I was there. Hehehe
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    a Wedgie from Paul Revere's Pizza. Basically their version of a calzone. sooooo good. Have not had one in a long time but I always felt stupid ordering a Wedgie over the phone. :laugh:

OMG, Wedgies! We had a Paul Revere's in my college town. Pretty sure at least 15 of the pounds I gained in college consisted solely of their garlic butter breadsticks.

There's a taco joint/bar in the town I'm in now that prides itself as the Home of the Pink Taco. (Shrimp, of course.) They also have fish tacos that are very tasty, and those are just called (wait for it...) fish tacos. So you can pretty much be as juvenile as you want when you go to the taco buffet at lunch, since you put in an order whenever you want more tacos.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I want to eat a Wenchilada hahahahaha
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    There is a drink my boyfriend likes to order called "woo woo" so he says it like "Can I get a WOOO WOOO" and the bartender usually replies "WOOO WOO".