Thought I would introduce myself.

Options
Hi, so I actually joined myfitnesspal.com 8 weeks ago, but haven't take the opportunity to post anything yet. My weight loss journey actually started when I realized I was 200 pounds back in January of 2010 and I'm only 5 foot 3. I got down to 165. Then, was stuck at 170 for a long time. After being stuck, I gave up and gained most of my weight back :frown: . All the way up to 190 pounds 8 weeks ago. That is when my brother introduced me to myfitnesspal. Tracking my food is what I needed. In those 8 weeks I lost 15 pounds! Last week was a struggle. I didn't loose anything, but good news is I didn't gain either. Five more pounds and I will not be in the obese range and halfway to loosing all of the extra weight I started with in 2010 :smile: . Here is to loosing another 35.

Replies

• Hyermi
    Hyermi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't post a lot, but here it goes. So it's just over a year later and I have been up and down. Interesting to read back and see. I'm actually close to the same weight I was when I posted the first time. This is the third time I have attempted to utilize myfitnesspal. I was at the doctors and he said, "What are you going to do about it?" That kicked me into gear. I think this time around I am going to do A LOT better. So far 13 pounds in 5 weeks down.
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. If you would like to add me go right ahead. I just joined and finished my first week. I lost 8 lbs!!! I realize its just water weight but 8 lbs is 8 lbs. :)
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like:)